All Discussions (8262)

Sort by

let us not talk on who is big

Hare Rama , Hare Krishna.    Pranams to the lotus feet of Lord Krishna

Pls accept my humble pranams to all the Gurus / devottes. It is a wonderful thing you do trying to spread msg of God. What other deed will fetch better satisfaction than chanting

Read more…
1 Reply

hare krishna

pls tell me wat happens to those who dont pray to krishna like muslim catholics.how do they get spiritual progress.wy dont they understand wy do they end up fighting.then we loose our temperbecause we love them and we want them to follow,atleast pray

Read more…
5 Replies

animal killing

hare Krishna,

heri bol.... 
as animal killing is prohibited,but what about killing mosquitoes & cockroaches in making cleanliness in our house,should we avoid using  mosquito coils or Good Night in our houses.

Read more…
3 Replies

intercaste marriage

hare krishna to all the devotees. is intercaste marriage allowed in hinduism. what vedas say about this topic bcoz now a days many honour killing are being done in this name. it is said if a lower caste born boy married to upper caste born girl, both

Read more…
18 Replies

Sri Rama Anu yathirai details

Harey Krishna

All glories to SriRamanuja and srila Prabhupada ,

Dear SriKrishna devotees ,

Firstly , I am ever greatful to devotees for the advise when I had made a  piligrimage tour to Mathura ,Vrindavan ,Goverdhan and Nava dwaraka .I have posted the t

Read more…
0 Replies

demigod worship

It is said in the book 'KRISHNA' that by worshipping the other gods like 'SHIVA' OR 'BRAMHA' one cannot become completely 'KRISHNA CONSCIOUS'.But it is very clearly stated in the 'SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM' that 'SHIVA' or 'BRAMHA' all are incarnations of Lo

Read more…
37 Replies

Stuck In The Muck

What a dilemma! I am an eternal servant of God. Yet, I desire to be the master, the enjoyer. This is the disease of the material world. Unfortunately, to theoretically understand and agree with the verdict of scripture is not enough to cure the de

Read more…
6 Replies

who done the other half ?

Pranam,

Kerala a land called God's own Country., Peoples are leading a hectic life

mechanically going to nearby temples and pray for themselves.

They have a strong belief that if you done a half the other will take care by 

the GOD itself.

How temples are

Read more…
3 Replies