All Discussions (8670)

Sort by

Rightousness or compassion.

In mahabharata, Arjuna had 2 choices either to fight or not. What one is supposed to do if he has multiple choices (more than 2) with their own merits and drawbacks?
Rightousness or compassion. Which path is better? Right for me or right for greater g

Read more…
1 Reply

How to recognize Lord Krishna

I was walking on road, my friend asked me, if Lord Krishna comes on the road to meet us, how will i recognize him, how should i answer my friend? can anyone please help. i know we can understand the existence of Lord in Form of his mercy, air, water,

Read more…
3 Replies

Daan - to whom?

Hare Krishna

Pranam to all Vaishnavas.

I had a query about Daan (donation). I want to know what will give more pleasure to Krishna - to donate to a learned Brahmin or some extremely poor person living in inhygienic conditions.

There are certain days on

Read more…
1 Reply

Few Questions

Hare Krishna All,

Pamho,

AgtSP!

Recently, I  happen to meet this guy who is a staunch worshipper of durga devi but goes to satsangs of all faith. He told me that all the scriptures whether it may be Hindu, Muslim or any other religion are written by ver

Read more…
4 Replies