Looking for devotee association in Maldives
Please share contact details and location in MaldivesHare krishna
Read more…Please share contact details and location in MaldivesHare krishna
Read more…The Desire Tree site recognizes the author of Sri Jagannatastakam as Sri Sankaracarya. I would like to have evidence that he was the author. Please, advise.
Ronaldo Franco
Read more…During the first month of Caturmasya - where we need to abstain from green Leafy vegetables...does this include abstainign from lettuce, dhania, methi as well?
Read more…Hare Krsna
I often use Google to search for information relating to increasing my knowledge and understanding in Krsna Consciousness. It has been suggested that as a devotee I should not be using it.
Suggestions and advice are welcome please.
Thank you
Read more…Hare Krsna
Please accept my humblest obeisances unto your feet.
All glories to Gurudeva and Srila Prabhupada.
I come to all of you with a question asked in a humble mood.
I have been in Krishna Consciousness for the past 1 year prior to which I have owne
Read more…hare krishna every one.
i am not a iskcon member but i want to join it. so, i have lots of question and i expect you will help me. my first ques is, i have done my wrong things (paap) in my life and if now i will become a krishna conscious person so t
Read more…hare krishna dandvats pranam to all devoteesmy question is on what basis it decided that a soul after death go to goloka or vaikuntha?
Read more…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxtSBdWjf-c
Hari bol to all devotees,
A long time ago, I heard a kirtan like the one in the link above on the radio, but I looked everywhere and I cant find a longer version of this kirtan. If anyone knows where I can fi
Read more…Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
I'm not really desperate for an answer to this and actually kind of scared about what answers I might get so whoever reads this please don't feel obliged to respond.
Read more…Hare Krishna!!!AGTSP...hello every1...I've been KC from last 1.5 years.I think love for radha Krishna has started sprouting in my mind...i love radharani more than i love Krishna...but in some temples when i see that the deities are not radha Krishna
Read more…anyone have ebook of srila viswanatha chakravarti thakur's commentary on 10th canto of shrimad bhagwatam in hindi ? hare krishna !!
Read more…harekrishna,
i heard one senior most devotee initiated disciple saying srila prabhupada our beloved spiritual master and jesus Christ are brothers......
can any one explain is Lord Krishna god father of Jesus Christ son of God..
do christians agree to t
Read more…Can someone please explain the differences.
Is Manas and Buddhi same? or Buddhi is part of Manas?
Is Brain just a host for Manas/Buddhi?
Thank you,
Venkat.
Read more…Does any of our scriptures have any description about what we call as "Nazar Lagna" (evil eye)
Like if somebody says some positive things about any person/thing and later on that thing getting affected.
Is there any discussion about the same in our scr