I was confused about chaturmaas 2nd month (no yogurt) and 3rd month (no milk). Does this extend to in 2nd month, no butter milk (chaas) or like ghee. And in 3rd month with milk, yogurt is also prohibted. Kindly clarify.
Hare KrishnaPamhoAGTSPRespected DevoteesI wish to know if it happens with other devotees aswell.Whenever I admire any Artwork or paintings of ISKCON I feel its a photograph but with other paintings of Bhagwaan made by persons apart ISKCON looks like
What should be the daily Vaishnava routine for A devotee and How can we can attain in perfection,even working in this Material World,in the form of Office,Business or any sought of activity.
i had completed electrical engineering and wanted to get a central government job.this was my aim two years before and i prepared for Gate exam and ESE exams. my preparation are not enough in the first year and therefore i failed.i never
Hare Krishna,I once met a certain type of yogi who do group meditation regularly on certain days of a week by gathering at a center. They worship their guru in the mother form of Goddess Durga, Kali, Kalki, Ganesha, and kundalini awakening is the mai
Recently I come to know about the incidence of ISKCON Sylhet. My prayers with all such devotees, who are suffering the threat of local attacks. I would become restless about that. I tries to concentrate my consciousness in Supreme Person
What I know is we should start by Srila Prabhupad pranam mantra. Then Panch Tattva Mahamantra Then we should do 16 rounds of Hare Krishna Mahamantra. Would you please tell me how to end it ? Any prayer at the end ?
Need an urgent help. Expecting urgent response and contact.
To respect World Holy Name Week and also to celebrate Sri Sri Gandharvika Giridhari Jiu's Jhulan Yatra at Home (Kharagpur) want to have 1 prahar (3 hours) Mah
i m a student and since last year m regularly doing 16 rounds without any gape result of this i feel more interest in PRABHUPAD BOOKS, VIDEOS, SANKIRTAN RADIO and all.......my heart
Cry for your beloved Krishna!Offer Him your tears.Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita that if we offer Him a little water with love, He will accept it.So offer Him your tears!
Hare Krishna to all devotes, I am new to Iskcon Desire Tree and therefore would like to know whether I can chant HARE KRISHNA MAHA MANTRA with digital counting machine. Usually in the morning when I am at home I chant with the help of beeds but when