All Discussions (8671)
Iskcon Mumbai live website- does not work/ redirects to obscene pages - Kindly fix it!
Hello
I once in a while take dharshan of Sri Sri Radharasabihari Temple live video, but its seems to be attacked by a someone. Kindly take actions to fix it.
Read more…Is the idea of karma and "perfect divine justice" logically consistent?
I'd like to talk about the issue of karma and justice.
I'll start with quoting an article on Krishna.com by Kundalini Dasa that states “the innocent suffer because they are not innocent” and “divine justice is perfectly meted out; no one suffers or pr
Read more…Astrology for surrendering to Krsna
Hare Krsna,
I am in a confusion about astrology. i have an inclination to learn astrology and sanskrit. But what will be the use if it takes me away from Krsna. I just wanted to know whether learning astrology or sanskrit will help me in surrendering
Read more…Govardhan puja
Hare krsna,Can anyone tell me what material means eatable is used for making eyes and lip and tilak also of govardhan parvat which is made on suji halwa during govardhan puja?
Read more…Laduu Gopal Ji
Hare Krishna,
Laddu Gopal Ji came to my house this janamashtami, I am taking care of him daily. But there are few questions which i am seeking to be answered.
My Laddu Gopal ji has a small scar(not actually scar but a small spot left while preparing hi
Read more…Any retired Americans living in Mayapura?
Hare Krishna. I keep hearing about Americans living in other countries who are doing just fine financially just by living off of their monthly Social security checks. So what is the situation in Mayapura? If a retired person gets $1000 a month from s
Read more…Poem
KrishnaWhat can I offer to He who owns the multiverses?Anything I give you is already yours.What can I say to He who is beyond words?Stunned, I can only repeat the name "Krishna."What can I do for He who is self sufficient and full?With tears l fail
Read more…Donating Old Law Books to Devotees in Hyderabad
I wish to donate law books to devotees in hyderabad who are in need.
ONLY If you are a student, contact me via the comment link in this website and I shall arrange a meeting time and location...
Only two books per individual... Here is the list of ava
Read more…laddu gopal
my question is :-
i have seen Laddu Gopal being served by millions. but everywhere i have seen Laddu gopal made of Asht Dhatu.
is it necessary to have Laddu Gopal oly of Dhatu. Cant we have Laddu Gopal made of any other substance like Marble
I want to s
Read more…Say Hello to my friend Saraswati
I love her so much... She is from Bhagyanagar Go Seva Sadan..
She is so cute and friendly... Come give a brush to her... She likes it very much!! <3 <3
Read more…Jivaatma - What is the source ?
Please accept my humble respects. Request you to please clarify below question:
It is explained that Jivas are expansion of lord Krishna. Does this mean that Jivas source is the lord? If so, does this contradict with my understanding that ‘Aatma’ is e
Read more…How to establish religion in an irreligious society ?
Hare KRishna,
Few years back, there was blast at German Bakery in Pune near Osho's ashram. How can devotees ******** Osho's ashrams entirely from this planet of earth to establish the principles of religion ?
How do I recognize devotees ?
How do I pre
Read more…Struggling From lust
Hare To All of you
I am Neeraj. And I wanna help from you that if someone is suffering form lust bad addiction that person have any chance to recover.
Read more…Can one attain goloka vrindavan without taking sanyas?
Hare krsna,
If he was born in a krishna concious family and chants the hare krsna maha mantra throughout his whole life without any material attachment ,all sences controlled and his body engaged upon offering devotional service to the lord just like
Read more…Formal ending of Ekadashi Fast
Hare Krishna Prabhu ji's and Mata ji's
I am taking Ekadashi Fast from almost 2 years, but I want to know, shall I keep on taking Ekadashi Fast forever or it requires Ritualistic Ending also, kindly advise me.
Your humble servant
Amit Mehra
Hari Bol.
Read more…Goverdhana Hill
Hare Krishna,
please give me following details.
History of goverdhana hill
original place ?
father's name ?
how old he is ?
moved by which rishi ?
Read more…