Joining mentor or counsellee group
Hare Krishna! I want to know the procedure to join any group nearby Bhandup or nahur East if any..if I can get that form online?
Read more…Hare Krishna! I want to know the procedure to join any group nearby Bhandup or nahur East if any..if I can get that form online?
Read more…I had no bhava I had reached bhav 4 years ago it was bhav abhas of the previous bhav I had I offended a saint vaishnava 4 years ago at the stage of bhav without intention I went back to him to ask forgiveness but I wasn't serious at that time so he f
Read more…We perceive various things through our five sense organs (gross) whereas there are three subtle senses like mind, intelligence and false ego. I heard that we can try to understand Lord (His qualities) by purifying our buddhi or mann.
My question is wh
Read more…Yesterday I was browsing quora and i commented that "Crux of whole Vedas is that Lord Vishnu is Supreme." But other people have started asking me for proofs.
As you can read the question so i commented proudly. But now i am stuck. Please someone hel
Read more…Hare Krishna,
We know māyā affects us through mind. But while chanting Lord's name we are associating with Krishna, then why mind goes to various things during chanting ? Is not mind going to various object while chanting indicate māyā acting in prese
Read more…Hare Krishna all,
PAMHO,
AGTSP,
Can we donate money to ISKCON bangalore? are they authentic or not?
YS
Aakash
Read more…Hare Krishna!
I wanted to know about Vaishnava clothing and from where to purchase it in Gurgaon, India? Are there any specific colours that one can wear: white, yellow, etc.?
Thanks!
Read more…pamho, hare krishna,
The main understanding given for Bhagavad Gita As It Is Verse 1.1 by Kadamba Kanana Swami Maharaj is:
1. Bow down before Krishna.
2. Fix your mind on Krishna.
Whom else would you bow down before?
Example of mayavada interpretation g
Read more…HARE KRISHNA!
To all of you who are reading , when grt sages can fall lustful. being a teenager cant i??? but the problem is i must have gone too far but i realized my mistake and i came back to my normal life of serving the lord . but yet i face ppl
Read more…The example of thinking about Lord Krishna given by ACBSP in Bhagavad Gita As It Is is as follows:
A woman who has a paramour and does her household work with full care and sincerity and within thinks about Lord Krishna.
I asked the question why such a
Read more…pamho, hare krishna,
How are the 3 modes of nature affecting conditioned souls ?
Which purport or chapter of Bhagavad Gita As It Is describes it ?
Read more…Hi. Beginner question again:
Just read last night in Bhagavad Gita As it Is (1972 edition) Chapter 4, 14:
"There is no work that affects Me, nor do I aspire for the fruits of action. One who understands this truth about Me also does not become entangle
Read more…Why did we come to this material world ? A Jail by Mayadevi, Durgadevi ?
How are the 3 modes of nature affecting living entities ?
How to ward off evil forces within and without in the struggle for existence with the mind and 6 senses keeping ourself
Read more…10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
I saw the following statement written on the back glass of car outside a Church "Thy will be done."
Can someone quote any verse from BG, SB, or CC
Hare Krsna
It's given that the Supreme Lord can be known or understood in three steps :
Paramatma feature
Impersonal feature and
Bhagavan feature
Can somebody please explain the concept behind this and what it means?
Read more…I came to know a little more about the demons that have possessed me they are not hindus they are christians and they don't respect krishna and any other God when I showed him the photo of kaal bhairav he spit on it and tore it apart he believes in C
Read more…what is the verse which tells that prabhupad will take bhakti mata to west ?
Read more…Hi guys
This is a word I have been struggling to properly understand, no matter how many times I read the web definition or basic meaning.
The word Transcendence and the saying Transcendental Nature of God is used quite a bit by His Divine Grace A.C Bh
Read more…pamho, hare krishna,
Questions based on 1st chapter of Bhagavad Gita As It Is:
1. Who will offer food to forefathers ?
2. How will the age-old family traditions be preserved ?
3. How to protect womanhood in standards of purity ?
Read more…