Practicing Krishna consciousness without a spiritual master
Is it okay to practice bhakti even without a spiritual teacher and learn through reading Srila Prabhupada's books ..
Read more…Is it okay to practice bhakti even without a spiritual teacher and learn through reading Srila Prabhupada's books ..
Read more…I have started to perform Mangalarti, Narasimha Arti, Tulasi Arti, Darsanarti and Guru Puja. We have a small center with few devotees. We have Gaura Nita deities.
I am performing this sewa since few days only. I was searching the process of performing
In my journey in learning about Krishna Consciousness I am starting to realise how devotees actually talk to God.
In my observation they do not appear to ask God for anything, only to be his humble servant.
In other religions one may pray to God to hel
Read more…In reference to the following passage :
Whenever righteousness wanes and unrighteousness increases I send myself forth. For the protection of the good and for the destruction of evil, and for the establishment of righteousness, I come into being age a
Read more…if miseries from which all the living entities are suffering is common . then why so many religions ?
Read more…why slowly the iskcon temples in western countries are getting closed ?
Read more…why mahamantra is called transcendental chanting ? how transcendental vibrations arise in material creation ? because transcendental vibrations arise in spiritual world then how they are compatible with material world ?
as water and oil can never mix
Read more…many times i heard that everything is krishna's will . he is in each atom of universe . without his will a dry leaf also doesn't move. at the next moment for all wrong deeds a human beings commit we impose all will on him saying that it's his free w
Read more…i was told that iskcon is following teaching of some sampradaaya. i forgot name. a sampradaaya is just like a small field in which some people try to add new people. is krishna consciousness really a practical and scientific universal remedy to all
Read more…hare krishna!
my simple question is if a person is blind , dumb , deaf by birth then how will he chant mahamantra ?
how will he get liberation ? which type of bhakti vidhi out of 9 he will take ? how will he get darshan ?
how will he give devotional s
Read more…as we say soul is part of super soul . as super soul is transcendental then this soul must also be transcendental . if soul is transcendental then how it's compatible in this material world ? because transcendental nature is only in spiritual world.
Read more…I am confused about how to chant since i came to know about mayawad theory that they try to concentrate on various things . so whenever i do chanting i close my eyes and my mind wanders here and there and i cant control my thoughts and eventually end
Read more…Dear all saintly vaishnavas,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Regarding Maha-Vishnu and Mahat-tattva, I'm little confusing.
I need some advice for clear understanding to following purport of Srimad Bhagavatam 3.11.42.
S
Read more…Can people of certain caste "designated as shudra varna by the society for generations" live a life as a brahmin, doing pooja and teaching others dharma whole heartedly?
Read more…Hare krishna prabhu / mataji, I'm interested in doing a whatsapp group in Spanish, to share and take daily darsan.
My obeisances
Hare krishna prabhu/ mataji, me interesa hacer un grupo de whatsapp en español, para compartir y tomar darsan diario.
Mis re
Read more…Hare Krishna,
I'd like to start learning a bit of either sanskrit, hindi or bengali to be able to understand more fluidly our granthas.
Can you tell me which one of these three languages would be better for this end? What's the most common language in
Read more…Hare Krishna Prabhuji!
About 3 years ago I progressed in Krishna consciousness and thought of deity worship.But I did not had enough money to buy metal vigraha so I decided to make Sri radha Shyamsundara Vigraha myself.
I used to bath them
Read more…Hare Krishna
Dandvat Pranam,
I need Sanskar book in hindi language to read and follow.
Please send to me soft copy on atulsharmaso@gmail.com
Many thanks,
Hare krishna
Read more…