Krishna
hare krishna prabhu ji pamho. Please describe the concept of karnodakasayi garbhodakasayi khirodakasayi visnu and also janardana visnu.
Read more…hare krishna prabhu ji pamho. Please describe the concept of karnodakasayi garbhodakasayi khirodakasayi visnu and also janardana visnu.
Read more…How can I paint an brass deity again -the whole deity with brass colour?
Can we paint brass?
Hare Krishna.
I would like to know the different groups in Hadapsar as I would like to join.
May I request all the Respected Devotees to kindly educate me about the Gurus and Groups available in Hadapsar Area.
Thanks.
Hare Krishna
Read more…Hare Krishna.
All Glories To Shrila Prabhupada
It is my strong desire to stay in devotee association so that I can practice Krishna Consciousness properly.
Read more…In bhagavad gita 17 chapter Krsna gives description of foods in three modes. My question is that is there a specific list of food items or ingredients that can be cooked that are in goodness. A general description and importance is nice, but for prac
Read more…Hare Krishna,
I'm chanting 16 rounds since 3 months and very interested in KC. My husband and I attend the Baktivriksha every firday. I want to know how to deal/raise kids so that they come closer to krishna. Pl let me know,
Anu
Read more…Hare krishna pamhoAll glories to Srila prabhupadaMy question is what is "vyashti and samashti "??
Read more…Hare Krishna devoteesI wish to know purpose of ISKCON Mayapur iftar party.The servings were Krishna Prasadam??if no then why Vaishnavism want to connect to Islam?Hari bol.
Read more…Hare KRISHNAPrabhuji I just want to know the servings in iftar party were Krishna Prasadam.
Read more…Hare Krishna,
Do we have a list of the parampara that shows the names of preachers of Krishna Conciousness. Is Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is the originator of preaching or were there preachers of Krishna Conciousness before him?
Haribol!
Read more…I'm up to discuss the significance of observing brahmacharya vows expecting your valuable comments. As far as I have seen, it's a practice to stay fit at any time you need to continue along with spiritual progress. It's health benefits never leave yo
Read more…Hare Krishna devoteesI want to know about iftar party organised by ISKCON Mayapur.
Read more…Hare Krishna!I am still a neophyte. I read somewhere about the siddha deha status of our acaryas, but there wasn't any mention of our Srila Prabhupada's siddha deha though.I am curious about this concept of siddha deha. How do they know what manjaris
Read more…Greetings. I am a little worried that if I let myself get fully immersed into my new found love for chanting that I will be unable to take initiation because I live too far away from a temple and don't know any local devotees. Will this hinder my pat
Read more…Hello ... I am going to try and increase the number of rounds that I chant. Could anyone tell me if all your rounds have to be done at the same time or can they be split into two sets?
Thanks for your advice _/\_
Tony.
Read more…HUMBLE OBEISANCES !!
HARE KRISHNA ALL PRABHUJI & MATAJI
MY QUESTION IS..
WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DISCIPLE?
YOUR SERVANT
ABHIJEET DAS
Read more…Hare Krsna,
My obeisances to all devotees, guru and gauranga.
Topic 8: RISE FROM TOUCH-ME-NOT TO TOUCHED-ME-NOT
Verse discussed: Bg 4.17
brahmaṇy ādhāya karmāṇi
saṅgaṁ tyaktvā karoti yaḥ
lipyate na sa pāpena
padma-patram ivāmbhasā
Translation:
One who
Read more…Hare Krishna to all.
Pranam to all senior vaishnavas.
By the mercy of the Lord, I am getting the chance to visit Vrindavan second time for 5 days. I want some help.
Like some lila sthalis are close t each other while some are at distance places. The fir
Read more…Humble obeisances !!
All Prabhuji And Mataji Hare Krishna
I need Naamhatta Book .. Kindly help me and suggest..
If there is any link than please provide me and i need also 20 question and answer from naamhatta book. So please help me..
Your Servant
Abhij
Read more…