All Discussions (8667)
what is right decision?
if insects is disturbing me so what should i do? kill them....
please give me answer...
Read more…major aparadhas
what are the major aparadhas(mistakes) that a new devotee might do in the field of bhakti yoga.?
Read more…touching beed bag (MALA) without bath
Hare Krishna to all,
Can I chant hare krishna mahamantra with beed bag (mala) without bath in morning if I got up too early. I am not denying bathe. I know its mandatory.
Read more…Need an answer please Prabhujis/Matajis
PAMHO, AGTSP!!
Prabhujis/Matajis,
I recently read some writings by E.V.Ramasamy also known as Periyar. Honestly speaking, his rational ideas have swayed me, though I feel he was a bit of an extremist. Did Srila Prabhupada have any opinion about him? Al
Read more…What kind of work can old people with bad backs do at he Temple?
I am going to retire in 2 years and am planning to be a volunteer at my local Temple. I am wondering what kind of job I should ask for which wouldn't hurt my back. I am also an introvert and am not a "people person" Any suggestions welcome. Thanks
Read more…tulsi plant
Hare Krishna,
Please suggest tips for taking care of tulsi plant. My tulsi dies every 2-3 months.
Thanks
Read more…Cow protection for Hindus and reasons to save cows
Hare Krishna to all,
Most people are not fortunate enough to live in the company of devotees and in places like Vrindavan. Especially in India, people tend to live in places where they were born for a major period of their life unless they
Read more…Why Lord Vishnu & Lord Shiva always support Indra?
Hare Krsna,
I have a question about Indra.
Indra seems to me an Evil or Satan among Gods. He committed many sins. He interrupted penances of many sages. He murdered King Virochan in unjust way. The most abominable of his sins was the raping of Devi Ahi
Read more…Hare Krishna
Hare Krishna,
Once one of my Muslim friends asked me what does "Hare Krishna" really mean. I couldn't answer him. Because I don't know what does "Hare Krishna" actually mean. Can anyone help me out and let me know what these two words signify.
Yours si
Read more…Demigods and their relationship with Krishna
How many different Demigods are there and what is their relationship with Krishna ? What is their position and do we offer service to them or only Krishna
Read more…Srimad Bhagavat Katha Foreign Land
Hare Krishna !We always have Bhagavat Katha in India but i feel like often this should be conducted in foreign land as well so devotees and Congregation members get the nectar.I am in Vrindavan Dham and while i was in temple i got this feel so sharin
Read more…Want of Vaishnav association
Hare Krsna
PAMHO
Ive recently come into the movement..but my family is not Krishna consciouss, nor do I have any Krishna conscious friends...I feel its very difficult to remain strong and chant and hear with determination without Vaishnav association.
Read more…Answer to Stephen Fry
How Powerful is hare krishna mahamantra
Dear Sir
I am very curios to the how powerful is the Hare Krishna Mahamantra and i have few questions in my mind which I would like to get to know the answers very eagerly
I think in this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3IzWfp_AN0&t=7s ) also
Read more…Creation of Soul.??
Can any one please provide information about the origin of soul.??
If soul has free will then why soul chooses to go to material world than go to the spiritual world?
Read more…WOMEN ARE LESS INTELLIGENT AND NOT TRUST WORTHY
Hare krishna , Can any one explain with reasons why the about is Mentioned in Bhagvat Gita chapter 1
Read more…Brahmcharya without Becoming full time brahmchari in ISKCON
Hare Krishna to all,
I have a doubt that can a person remain a brahmachari at home without joining ISKCON as full time Brahmchari, if he wants to serve his parents also. I want to mention here that though Brahmacharya is essential but it is a means to
Read more…Quality of a Guru...
I believe, the process of Guru parampara, but actually I don't understand the value of drinking holy water which washed from Grurudev's Toes...many people keep argue me this side, I can't reply perfactly. I belief that Love flows like water from high
Read more…