How Kṛṣṇa takes His birth ?
Hare Krishna,
How Krsna takes His birth ?
- Haribol !!
Read more…Hare Krishna,
How Krsna takes His birth ?
- Haribol !!
Read more…I want to write a paper on leadership traits(per western management) or other organizational concepts found in Ramayana. I am not an MBA but have taken some business courses in the past. Are there any MBA devotees here with whom i can discuss/brainst
Read more…pamho, Hare Krishna,
Over the last 2-3 years, I have lost my 5 umbrellas. 3 while travelling in train, 1 at office, 1 at Juhu Temple Program. I feel this is some indication of Lord Krishna or Lord Narasimhadeva for me.
Please explain me how can I tak
Read more…pamho, Hare Krishna,
Is creation logical or it is haphazard ?
A tree does not give birth to an animal. An animal does not give birth to a bird. As Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita, everything is working under His direction.
Why do we forget the direc
Read more…I have read the shreemad bhagwatam and was reading chapter of avataar of God............I found there 24 avtaar while isckon bahgwatam realise for 22 avataar...............two of avtaara out of which ....................1. Haigreev avataar about th
Read more…Hare Krsna everyone,
Dandvat Pranaam.
In India, can any one of you recommend me any online (or around delhi) shop where I can get Narasimha Deity (preferably shaant roop).
About 5-6 inches and "NO" Brass
Thanks so much,
-Gaurav
Read more…Hare Krishna Ji
AGTSP
I had been facing personal and financial troubles last couple of years as i have posted a seperate query in the discussion and forum three or four months ago remember and recently regarding that on a trip to meet one of my counsel
Read more…World Jagannath Temples Project, a perpetual temple building project all over the world, funded by money generated from the land owned by the Jagannath Temple starting with the first temple.
http://www.fb.co/jagannathtemples/
We need time donors. If yo
Read more…Source from http://www.hinduismfacts.org/navnath/
Is there any effects of Mantras available in Kaliyuga?
If any devotee worship Avtar of Dattatreya is that consider as Devotee of Krishna?
Swami Samarth Aslo consider as Avtar or Lord Bramha, Vishnu, Mahe
Read more…HARE KRISHNA DEVOTEES DANDVATS PRANAAM TO ALL
JAI SHREE GURU AND GAURANGA JAI SRILA PRABHUPADA
I READ IN THE NEWSPAPER IN RELIGION SECTION ABOUT SHIVA PURAAN IT WAS WRITTEN THAT SHIVA PURAAN WAS NARRATED TO LORD RAMA BY MAHARISHI VASHISHTH AND TO LO
Read more…I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my request. I am not a devotee caste, since I do not have a spiritual master, then I do not have initiation in ISKCON, and even there are no recommendations for initiation, so I have "special ideas" about the local c
Read more…Hare Krsna devotees. I am a devotee from Chandigarh. I am aspiring to take initiation from a guru but am confused. I am confused between two gurus. Many times I my heart says to take initiation from HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj but on other hand
Read more…Why Lord Krishna wear only Peacock's feather in his head? Why not any other birds' feather, as there are many beautiful birds in this world?
Read more…How aatma will feel pain of punishment without body in the hell?
Read more…Hare Krishna
I want to ask, can we offer Tulsi Leaves to Shri Sita Rama ji Shri Narasimha Deva and Gaur Nitai Ji in Our Home temple alter
Read more…Hello,From what I understand a kshatriya can not kill someone who has surrendered to them and asked for mercy no matter how bad their crime. Some examples are when King Paraksit was about to strike down Kali in disguise when he was torturing a cow an
Read more…Hare krishna!!!
Dandavats!!!
Nowdays, we have seen that lot of people are more interested in body rather than soul.They do lot of things to decorate body like wearing good clothes,wearing ornaments,etc. Youngstars used to join gym,yo
Read more…Pranam to all Prabhus, and Devotees,
I am suffering through a bad phase in my life, and undergoing a great depression. I can't focus on anything and seek some direction and guidance.
Little about myself. I am new to the Krishna devotion and have start
Read more…Krishna Consciousness and your Profession
I have a friend and we both were deep into Krishna Conciousness, Chanting and serving Krishna. My Friend Akshay is a HEDGE FUND Manager based in the City of London. His experience/education is 100% based on T
Read more…Philosophical Search for the Absolute Truth is mentioned in Bhagavad Gita As It Is.
Brahmakumaris philosophy mentions that Bhagavan and Krishna are different. There is concept of Master Bhagavan. Bhagavan Uvacha is different and Krishna Uvacha is di
Read more…