Krishna (4351)

EKADASHI VRATA

SIR I WANT TO KNOW;

CAN WE TAKE GRAINS ON DASHMI DAY COMBINED WITH EKADASHI TITHI WHICH IS THE OBSERVANCE DAY FOR EKADASHI VRATA.

OR WE SHOULD AVOID GRAINS FOR THE WHOLE PERIOD OF EKADASHI TITHI FROM THE START OF EKADASHI TITHI UPTO DWADASHI

Read more…
6 Replies

Need Advice

Hare Krishna 2 All !!

I have been reading Prabhupada books and Chanting 16 rounds almost daily since last 1 year.

(By Almost i mean 355+ days out of 365 days). I follow 4 regulative principles since last 10+ years.

I try to help other's and try not to d

Read more…
15 Replies

is Gita practical ?

Dandavat to the lotus feet of all the Vaishnavas...

when Krishna advices to be perfect in our prescribed duties and when the same Krishna comes in the form of Mahaprabhu he doesnt perform his duties properly as a teacher and tells his students that he

Read more…
6 Replies

dnt understand whts hpng

hare krsna all

pamho

act m a vy studious persn............bt dis days as m living in a hostel nd nw-a-days i hav developed a gud frndship wid ma seniors nd though ma exams r gg on i skip ma studies nd go on wasting ma valuable time in gossiping wid the

Read more…
2 Replies

Temptations...........

Hare Krishna all,

PAMHO,

All glories to srila prabhupada and my gurudev!

It is very difficult to resist temptations continuing from my past life. How to overcome

the temptations for UN-KC food, videos, music. Even though I am following KC I get easily

at

Read more…
9 Replies

What are Krishna's plans??

Hare Krishna to all Prabhujis & matajis!!! pamho.

I am new to KC & also to u all. But please answer my query.

I have read Bhagvat Gita as it is & understood that we are not the actual doers. We are just the medium of Krishna's plans. So is it that what

Read more…
5 Replies

need sm advice

hare krsna

pamho

wel m really happy dis days bt  1 thing is pincing me is dat i hav stopped chanting since few days.........i waste ma time in gossips na thn no tim,e 4 chanting......................nw wht 2 do?hw can i concentrate ma mind again in kc?

Read more…
11 Replies

Radhanath Swami.

Hare Krsna Prabhu jee and Mata jee!

Can someone tell me more about Radhanath Swami? Is he accessible to common people? I read that he resides in Mumbai. Has anyone met him? Is there any way to meet him or email him? Please share.

Read more…
10 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –