Krishna (4351)

Surrender and sin

Hare Krsna!

In the 'The Laws of Nature: An Infallible Justice' , Srila Prabhupada say that:

'Because we have had so many lives in this material world, we are suffering under heaps of sinful reactions. But as soon as you surrender to Krsna, He immediate

Read more…
5 Replies

Daughters of Krsna

Hare Krsna!

Please accept humble obesience! All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I was reading on Krsna's family. One place in Bhagavatam I found he had only one daughter - Charumati (from Rukmini), however it is mentioned elsewhere on internet that HE had

Read more…
3 Replies

Presence of Krishna........

Hare Krishna all,

PAMHO,

All glories to Srila prabhupada !

All glories to my gurudev !

All glories to Yamuna mataji !

I was watching some photos of worlds oldest temples probably older than some of the indian temples and I didn't find any simil

Read more…
1 Reply

Sleeping on Ekadashi

Hare Krishna,

I am keeping ekadashi today with great faith and without taking any food or water!

I just realiazed that at about 2 in the afternoon today I accidently dozed off while working on my computer. I think this was for 10 mins!

Have I cancelled

Read more…
2 Replies

Confused

Hare Krishna, PAMHO

I have a dilemma

I was following all the regulative principles for a long time and I felt like I was moving in the right direction. Something happened though and I tripped up in my practice and have not been able to get back on trac

Read more…
3 Replies

punishment

hare krishna.

dear all devotees

i want to ask one questions wat is punishment of life.if i made a mistake in life y should my family suffers wat is the rule of krishna to punish me

wats my family mistake y they suffer for me,y they hear bad or abused la

Read more…
12 Replies

The Maha Mantra.

I can feel the power of MahaMantra. My belief in Krsna has increased these days as I have

received some answer from the Lord itself in a different way. Although my chanting is not 

that great and regular but I feel that is the only way of communication

Read more…
2 Replies

Initiation

Reading thorugh chapters after chapters of the book - 'The Science Of Self Realization', I feel more and more urge inside. Will someone suggest how part of initiation process and complete set of pre-conditions. Also how will initiation help serve bet

Read more…
3 Replies

Help me understand it.

Hare Krishna

Here is a quote from Vishnu Purana (5.33.46)

"yo harih sa sivah saksad yah sivah sa svayam harih
ye tayor bhedamati sthan narakaya bhave nnarah "

TRANSLATION: Whoever is Lord Hari, He Himself is Lord Shiva indeed. Whoever is manifesting as L

Read more…
14 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –