Who says in Shiv-ashtkam

tasmai namaḥ paramakāraṇakāraṇāya
dīptojjvalajjvalitapińgalalocanāya|
nāgendrahārakṛtakuṇḍalabhūs

Read more…
5 Replies

Lord Krishna, the only purusha

Hare Krishna Devotees

Please forgive me for my ignorance and I request learned devotees to share your knowledge and provide some written/scriptural evidence on why Krishna is called the only purusha.

Recently i got to know from one of the devotee that

Read more…
18 Replies
Sevak

Lord Parashurama

Hare Krishna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I have learned about most of Sri Krishna's Avatars. But I am still not in knowledge of who Lord Parashurama is? What did he do? What are some of his pastimes. I have heard that he worshiped Lord Shiva, wh

Read more…
6 Replies

Krishna's memory

I heard that krishna knows the past, present, and future. Does he know when i will get liberation? If yes, then my time of liberation must be prefixed. Then i will be liberated from this material universe at that particular time. Them why should i tr

Read more…
11 Replies

Navadwip or Vrndavan?

Please Accept My Most Humble Obeisances.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada, Sri Gurudev & Gaurangachandra.

All Glories to the Bhakta's of Gauranga & Sri Sri Radha Govinda.

Hare Krishna

I know that Navadwip lila is the essence of the Hari-naam sankirtan mov

Read more…
4 Replies

God's Arrangement

I have a question.

How do we know if something is Krsna's arrangement or if it is on us to decide? Whenever something happens to me, I feel that it is a sign from Krsna and I must let it happen. If it is not bound to happen, Krsna will do something to

Read more…
8 Replies

EKADASHI VRATA

SIR I WANT TO KNOW; CAN WE TAKE GRAINS ON DASHMI DAY COMBINED WITH EKADASHI TITHI WHICH IS THE OBSERVANCE DAY FOR EKADASHI VRATA. OR WE SHOULD AVOID GRAINS FOR THE WHOLE PERIOD OF EKADASHI TITHI FROM THE START OF EKADASHI TITHI UPTO DWADASHI.

AND ONCE

Read more…
0 Replies

regards illicit sex

what is an illicit sex refers to?is mastrubation an illicit sex ?please answer prabhus iam very glad if any one can answer please as modern science says it is normal and relief bit i feel guilt feeling i want to practise krishna consiousness please p

Read more…
19 Replies
Sevak

Lord Buddha

Hare Krishna! All glories to  Srila Prabhupada!

According to sastra, it is said that the Lord is unborn and never destroyed and jivas are too. It is also stated in sastras that Krishna and his incarnations' bodies and soul are the same. And Lord Buddh

Read more…
6 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –