Krishna (4351)

My doubt

The whole Krishna passtimes and reincarnations are geographically limited to India and why not some in other parts of the world ? In those days all stories are happenings in Himalaya , Kurukshetra , Naimisharanya Dandakaranya , Lanka etc which are al

Read more…
4 Replies

VRINDAVAN IS LIKE A LOTUS

Nityananda Das‚ the author of Prema-viläsa,was born at Sri Khanda in 1537 AD in a dynastyof physicians. His original name wasBalaram, and his father’s name was AtmaramDas. Both of his parents passed away when hewas a small boy. When he took initiatio

Read more…
0 Replies

kartik mahatmya

Other Scriptures by Acharyas >> Damodarashtakam Kartika Glories >> Kartika Mahatmya >>Kartika MahatmyaIntroductiondamodaram prapadye ‘ham shri-radha-ramanam prabhumprabhavad yasya tat-preshthah kartikah sevito bhavet“I take shelter in the Supreme Lor

Read more…
2 Replies

bhagvatam texts

hari om1 where is milk ,liquor , etc ocean in worldas stated by bhagvatam in nine varsa' s near bharat varsa(India)2 why not other continents like Africa, America,Australia (except Indian sub continent)3 why Puranas include history of only Indian sub

Read more…
2 Replies

"" SANYASI LIFE ""

hare krishan...please accept my humble obeisances all glories to srila prabhupada...

1)who can start a snyasi life ? 2) what if one who knowingly leaves everything and wants to leads a sanyasi life in vrindavana ? 3) even many many of the foreigner's

Read more…
4 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –