Krishna (4351)

About Other Math's?

Please Accept My Humble ObeisancesAll Glories To Srila Prabhupada, Sri Gurudeva & Sri Gauranga.All Glories to ALL Vaisnavas.Hare KrishnaI do not wish to offend anyone with this question. But this question I feel is very needed.What about the other br

Read more…
13 Replies

14th feb

hare krsna.pamho ..............
Ma birthday is on 14th feb,just few days 2 go........nd m gonna turn 18...............
i wanna do smthing diff dis time...........smthing which wil mak ma life meaningful...........plz suggest me wht 2 do................

Read more…
5 Replies

nishkamakarma

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL DEVOTEES...

please accept my humble obeisances...

i strongly believe in surrendering our desires to Krishna...but my doubt is about the practical mode of doing it...in Bhagavad Geeta Lord says about nishkamakarma...that is without o

Read more…
4 Replies

DIFFERENCE IN TEACHINGS!

HARE KRISHNA, ALL PRABHUJIS AND MATAJIS!

I have read fifth canto of SRIMAD BHAGABATAM,where SRILA PRABHUPADA states that 'BHUMANDALAM' refers to the greater earthly planetary system (earthly level planetary system) but 

SRILA BHAKTIVINOD THA

Read more…
1 Reply

Desires and Nature

Hare Krishna,Jay Radhe............................................  

As we know there is some magnetism between our thinking waves and Prakriti or nature . Whatever we  think  or desire intensively most of the times  Prakriti provides or sati

Read more…
5 Replies

Soul_and_relations

Hare Krishna.....

Whatever relationships we find in the material world are classified  bodily realtionships.It is to be known as soul has no any relationships or all relations in this material world are temporary .As soul has  only eternal r

Read more…
14 Replies

How to worship in temple?

I dont go to temple regularly. Please give me the informations about the rules and regulations to be followed inside temple. The temples nearer to my house are having deities of different gods like lord vishnu , lord shiva, lord ganesh, lord aiyappa

Read more…
8 Replies

about SCRIPTURES

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL DEVOTEES!

I want to know from you about some basic things of our VEDIC SCRIPTURES,my questions are following

and help me by giving perfect answers.

Q.1) What is 'SMRITI SASTRA' ?

Q.2) Is this 'SMRITI SASTRA' written from the ordinary

Read more…
0 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –