Krishna (4351)

chanting

Hare Krishna and dandavat pranam to all prabhujees and matajis!!! i'm chanting from last one and half year, but one question most of the time comes to my mind and it is always left unanswered!!!!!!!! while chanting, why dont we use the index fingure

Read more…
3 Replies

Biggest enemy

Hare Krsna Prabhu jee and Mata jee! PAMHO! AGTSP!

Can someone educate me on who is the biggest enemy among Hindu sects for a KC devotee? And why do you think like that? For example, some people think Shaivas are worst enemy, some think Kali is worst.

Read more…
7 Replies

Planets and bodies

Hare Krishna,

In the Fifth chapter of Shrimad Bhagvatam very elaborate description of the various hellish planets and sins by which one can approach them is given . Different bodily punishment for different sins are described. As eve

Read more…
2 Replies

Old Deity and New Deity

Hare Krishna ,

What should we do if our diety Tarnish , or it breaks !!

Because the person who believe Krsna Diety is Material is a fool !!

I have very small ladoo gopal , for all my life i should keep him ,

that is the affection , but what if i have one

Read more…
3 Replies

WHICH PURAN GLORIFIES WHOM

HARE KRISHNA,ALL PRABHUJIS AND MATAJIS!

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

As I know, Vyasdev wrote 18 purans,among those 18 purans the six Puranas that address Lord Vishnu are: 1. Vishnu Purana

Read more…
1 Reply

Dvivida the Gorilla

Pranaams!

As all of you are aware, Jambavan and Hanuman appeared both in the Ramayana and Mahabaratha. A third such personality seems to be Dvivida. In the Ramayana, he is one of the Vanaras who fought against Ravana's army. In the Mahabaratha, Dvidid

Read more…
5 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –