Krishna said to Arjuna that this virat roop is I m showing is first time that I had showed to anyone...So it is also there that Krishna also gave the darshan like this to duryodhana previous then Arjuna,before the war starts to begin..So why Krishna
I have committed sadhu ninda to many devotees i cannot go to all of them because they live far away i have lost krishna completly my heart is full of offences is there any way by which i can revive my krishna consciousness to some extent and not pure
When is the correct amount of time before one takes initiation, I was introduced to Krishna Consciousness back in 1987 by a close friend and the seed sprouted in June of 2013 and now it has grown. I have set up a home temple with Rhada Krsna Deities
im a student frm malaysia. really need pancha tattva HQ/HD pic...high resolution for printing for my altar. would like to print it myself instead of buying. kindly plz help me. i hv attached below the style of pic that i wanted.. but its nt
Hare KrishnaWhen we smile, sometimes we cannot help it. Something inspires it, and we smile - it is almost hard not to. Let us say you are a rascal, and a grumpy rascal at that. Yet by some inspiration, be it the cute voice of a child who says someth
hello m mentally getting disturb,after marriage my husband is not allowing me to keep fast n do the japa's pls help n let me know what i can do to serve krishna
I am new to associating with Sri Krishna (June 12th 2013) but my heart yearns for more every minute of the day, when is a person ready to take the next step? My children are grown up and left home to live there lives so that part of my l
All of us have some emotions and possessiveness. I don't understand why Krishna would like gopis who are wives of others. Even the men who married gopis are his children only, then why Krishna chose to hurt their feelings. H
Hare Krishna to all the devotees!Dandavat pranam!When a devotee gets deeper into the Krishna Consciousness, he/she becomesMore and more humble. If I may quote "a devotee should humble then a bladeOf grass". This is very true as you progress further.m