Qualities of Sri krishna
How many qualities does the lord possess?and what are they?
Read more…How many qualities does the lord possess?and what are they?
Read more…Hare Krishna!
I heard a spiritual master (in ISKCON) say that since we are not these bodies, we can be secure in our souls in the way a person in a house is sheltered from a storm.
I cannot understand this. If I burn myself, I feel terrible pain. If m
pamho, Hare Krishna,
I read the following statement outside a Church in our area while traveling in car:
When you kill time, remember it has no resurrection.
How do I understand this and act to help someone in need based on Bhagavad Gita As It Is ?
Read more…What the form of lord Krishna looks like in goloka?does the age of his body look like a tween or teen?
Read more…Hare Krishna Prabhuji,Please accept my humble obeisances.I am in my late 20's and It is only 3 months since I am into the movement of Krishna Consciousness. I experienced great solace while I am in association of Krsna devotees and I am chanting, rea
Read more…Hare Krishna!
Please accept my humble obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
I have been feeling terribly guilty the last few days because a lady I know wanted to come and stay with me in the city I live in, as she passed through to go to an event,
Read more…According to a certain book, to reach destiny one has to go through the following chain:
Circumstances : Association : Mental Impression / Recollection / Psychological Imprint : Desires
Read more…
Srimad Bhagavatam 6.2.14: One who chants the holy name of the Lord is immediately freed from the reactions of unlimited sins, even if he chants indirectly [to indicate something else], jokingly, for musical entertainment, or even neglectfully. This i
it is said that Those whose minds are distorted by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures
I am in everyone's heart as the Supersoul. As soon as one desires to
Read more…it is mentioned in srila prbhupad books tht soul is eternal nd thus knowledge of soul never destroys while if one couldn't complete the devotion path in one birth he will get next human birth as an opportunity to complete the devotion path nd to go b
Read more…hare krishna vaishnavas!
pamho
my doubt is that :- in spiritual world we have spiritual body and spiritual consciousness.
by our aacharyas we are told that as we wanted to enjoy separately from krishna so we came here
to enjoy separately . as far as i
Read more…we all r eternal souls oky
we all parts nd parcels of supreme lord sri krsna ry8
we all came frm spiritual world to material world as a punishment becoz we wished to enjoy independently frm sri krsna nd sri krsna gave free will to enjoy us as we want s
Read more…Hare Krishna,
SB 3.27.5 Purport:
When one thinks that he is the best friend to his countrymen, to society or to humanity and he engages in various nationalistic, philanthropic and altruistic activities, all that is just so much concentration on sense
Read more…Leaving hyderabad..can some devotee take care of my tulasi plant?I am leaving Hyderabad on Monday..if some devotee in Hyderabad can take care of my tulasi plant (a small plant in a small pot), i shall be grateful and can deliver the plant at their do
Read more…I have been krsna conscious for more then 3 years now and have a doubt.My brother in law is bed-reddin and my sister and him are not krsna conscious. They cook meat in the house. I have come from India to Florida to help out my sister as she has no o
Read more…I am following KC for more then 3 years now and I am in a dilemma. I am from India and now have an opportunity to go to Canada and study abroad. Even while I study I will try to be KC. Life abroad is more materialistic then in India. I feel if I don'
Read more…Hello,I do not live near a temple and must practice my devotion alone. I was attempting to get a job that I wanted very much and had the possibility of letting me live near a temple but did not get it. Now I am looking at another job doing pretty muc
Read more…Hare Krishna,
AGTSP!
I have heard in a lecture that in the spiritual world no living being is food for another living being and all of them live in harmony but in the same lecture came to know that Garuda ate someone. Is it true.
YS
Akash
Read more…