Krishna (4351)

Lord Siva

We all know that Lord Siva is greatest vaisnava and so dear to pure devotee and Krishna.

In srimad bhagavatam Krishna says that if devotee  dont worship Sri Siva,He will not accept your worship.

So can anyone tell me why we in iskcon temples dont adore

Read more…
3 Replies

japa

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL DEVOTEESif anyone do japa by using counter or without measuring i.e.randomly so can he gets benefits of japa.because japamala is not avaible at our job place or during working at that time can we do jap in mind only?

Read more…
4 Replies

pregnacy period

hare krishna prabhuji/matajiplz tell me during pregnancy period what will do by a future mother?what to do daily ? what are dos and donts during this period? and she is just knew aout kc so what r things to told her?plz discuss on this questionsHARE

Read more…
4 Replies

Scientific Knowledge Of God.

All glories to Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, Prabhupad.

knowledge of God from Bhagbat Gita can never be whimsical or secretarial  as it is observed as most scientific and logical

Read more…
0 Replies

Why is Today's man like this ?

All glories to srila Prabhupad

Loss of real faith in Krishna as per Bhagbat Gita  has turned man so.That is the only reason and only one reason.                           (HARE KRISHNA)

Read more…
0 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –