Krishna (4351)

Lord Shiva

My obeisances to all deovtees !

Lord  Shiva is said to be "Param Vaishanav", then why his devotees take all sort of intoxications.

In a discussionn with one of my relative, she said that Lord Shiva is a Vaisnav as well as a "Kapalik" .

This discussion

Read more…
12 Replies

jai shree krishna

please help me

hamane apne baro se suna hai ki ki radha ji aur kanahji ka prem ekdam pavitr tha hai aur rahega to phir aaj ke time me log hamare kanahji aur radha ji par itne gande gande joke kaise bana sakte hain . unhe yeh hak kisne diya ki wah apne

Read more…
1 Reply

The essence of devotion

The essence of devotion
The Lord accepts the essence of one’s emotions. There is no fooling Him, for He is witness to all our internal desires and external actions. More important than the activities is the consciousness with which they are performed

Read more…
6 Replies

IMPORTANCE OF DIKSHA

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL PRABUJI & MATAJI !!

I AM TRYING TO SERVE LORD AND AM VERY NEW IN KRISHNA CONCIOUSNESS. LIFE HAS TAKEN A COMPLETE "U TURN" AFTER KNOWING KRISHNA WITH THE HELP OF ASSOCIATION OF DEVOTEES.

COULD ANY ONE HELP ME AS I NEED TO KNOW THE

Read more…
12 Replies

Fwd :Walk the talk

Walk the talk
It is important that one must act and speak consistently. Preaching is a very important service to the Lord, but it should never be done for the sake of relishing the power of control over others. When one preaches about surrender, one s

Read more…
2 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –