Krishna (4351)

origin of earth

1.how earth is originated?how life is originated?explain according to scinteific as well as  spiritual point of view.

2.why prabhupad says rascal again and again?a devotee never blastpheme others.

3.animals and trees both r living both have soul.if u c

Read more…
5 Replies

deities

1.how there is lord in deities i m not able to see?lord does not move,sing,dance in temple.how there is lord i m not able to understand?explain logically.

2.if lord is in deities then how muslims r able to destroye deities in vrindavan before 500 yrs?

Read more…
3 Replies

mayavad

1.explain voidism & imprsonalism & how these r wrong?

3.in olden days one guru has 2-4 desiples but now all maharaj have a lot desciple.how one can take care of 1000's of desciple.after initiation desciple becomes son of guru if one father(guru) has

Read more…
3 Replies

plz explain logically

1.why not to eat onion&garlic?

pepole says that these have so many qualities?

2.pepole says that if wine is taken in small quantity it is good for lungs & when u have got cold it will provide u warmness.what should be replied to them?

3.why bno

Read more…
3 Replies

my doubts

g1.how one can control his senses by serving krrsna?

i have served krsna somehow by his mercy but my senses r still uncontrolled..so how can i believe inabove statement?

2.prabhupad said it may be u have not seen the person who has seen god.it

Read more…
7 Replies

position of women

what is the position of a single working women, supporting her family, in vaishnavism. she can't live the life of a subordinate and dependent on the men in the society if she has to fend for herself and her family, as is expected according to most of

Read more…
16 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –