Krishna (4351)

krishna

hare krishan to all devotes.my question is before coming to this material world we were with krishna and fully satisfied and we dont have this material senses too. we were living hapily with krishna. then why we desire to come to this material world

Read more…
1 Reply

chanting

hare krshna dandavats to allmataji's and prabhu's .my topic is can we do chanting wearing sandals/shoes? chapals are not clean rite ? my frenz all started asking tis ques wen am chanting with wearing chapals/shoes .....i really dun noe how to explain

Read more…
1 Reply

Consciousness

Dear all devotee's,

Namaskar. I have born into a spiritual family. My late grandfather used to do lot of Pooja and chanting on beads. Even my father does lot of chanting. He remembers lot of mantra's. And, I also used to chant mantra's in my childhood

Read more…
3 Replies

twins and soul

HARE KRISHNA PRABHUJI.....PAMHO.... sperm carries one soul and when it fertilises the ovum then that soul transforms into a single body...then how come monozygotic twins(2 bodies developed from one fertilised ovum) are formed and how one soul can be

Read more…
1 Reply

fruits

hare krishna

i want know if can survive only on fruits ,nuts and milk  if we don't eat grains .so that way we can increase our krishna conscious because fruits are lighter and grains are heavy to digest.and i also want to know how to control our tong

Read more…
8 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –