Krishna (4351)

Disposal of Krishna's Photo

Hare Krishna

What is the best way of disposing Lord Krishna's photo.

I have so many magazine/calendars/ pictures/frames etc. I don't understand how to dispose them.

I can give calendars/magazine to the newspaper collection guy?

What about frames/pictures

Read more…
9 Replies

krishna love all

hare krishna, i think that though the lord has no bias,he will give his devotees what they require.it is stated by sri prahlada that one who serve krishna for any material wishes dont have the right to be called a bhakta,he is only a trader.the all k

Read more…
0 Replies

Gita Press

Hare Krishna ,

Yesterday i went to Gita Press , i saw various scriptures and upnishad from which Prabhupada used to quote ,

I saw Bhagavad Gita Bhashya of Shankara ,

and many puranas and various things , all books were dedicated to Sri Hari .

The most im

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by James Harp May 6, 2022

krishna is all knowing

i attented for two days with my bhagavatha book on the occassion of the bhagavatha sapthaham held at our family temple on 12and 13 of this month, although i am practicing the principles of prabhupada, for some years my shiness held me against contact

Read more…
7 Replies

krishna is all knowing

i attented for two days with my bhagavatha book on the occassion of the bhagavatha sapthaham held at our family temple on 12and 13 of this month, although i am practicing the principles of prabhupada, for some years my shiness held me against contact

Read more…
0 Replies

Hare Krishna!

Hare Krishna!

Dandvat to all the Vasihnavs! All glories to Guru and Gaurang!

I don't know why i feel more attracted to Lord Jagan Nath than Lord Krishna...i know that both are same...but is this an offence?

Regards

Deepa

Read more…
0 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –