Krishna (4351)

darshan

hum bhotik jagat main bhagwan ke ek vastu ke mul rup me darshan sakte hain.e.g.  fragrance of a flower...........                                                                                                                                 lekin ad

Read more…
1 Reply

darshan

hum bhotik jagat main bhagwan ke ek vastu ke mul rup me darshan sakte hain.e.g.  fragrance of a flower...........                                                                                                                                 lekin ad

Read more…
0 Replies

Use of Fasting????

Hare krishna to all prabhujis and matajis.....

all glories to srila prabhupada....

Some people are doing fast on nights  on mondays for shiva ,, some on thursday for baba,, some saturdays for lord venky(Balaji)  .. Is there any use by these type of fa

Read more…
2 Replies

Lord Krishna

Hare krishna to all the devotees.

I am so much confused about Lord that there are many queries in my mind out of so many one i need to be clear of

Lord Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and Lord Rama is another expansion of Krishna

Lord Chai

Read more…
39 Replies

Srila Rupa Goswami!

Hare Krishna Prabhuji's and Mataji's.

P.A.M.H.O.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I have a good habit of reading history about an Acarya everyday.

Yesterday, my mind was heavily on Sri Advaita Acarya. Today I have been thinking deeply about Srila Rupa G

Read more…
0 Replies

Sri Advaita Acarya

P.A.M.H.O.All glories to Srila Prabhupada.I have made this post in honor of Sri Advaita Acarya, and would be greatful if other devotees could post up some text on this great Namacarya.I'm always eager to learn.Hari Bol Forever Your Servant,Shivam

Read more…
2 Replies

hare krishna..!!!here is a chance to share our relation with krishna and our personal experiences where we can strongly feel the presence of krishna..which helps us to develop our love towars him..har

once...during rathyathra...my health was not well an couldnt attend ..and due to reasons i was travelling in bus frm my college to home..sitting in bus i was simply crying for not having darshan of jaganath on ratha.....slowly after soem time i can h

Read more…
7 Replies

Look after your Deities..nicely

Jai Shri Krishna..

Last night (19/06/2011)  between 6-7pm,  I lit a diya for the Lords and pray.  It's winter here in South Africa and the temp. was around 8 C°(DEGREE CELSIUS)  for some in colder countries, this might be considered nice and warm! He

Read more…
23 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –