Krishna (4351)

Life

Hare Krishna,

A person and his group is blocking using various not right things to our activities,mind,intellect,life activities and behaviour upon us.So no job,how shall I start my life.I have sent to Iskcon about service and I read rarely Bhagawad G

Read more…
3 Replies

hari bole

I'm just married.from my hubby home they took me to narasimha temple very happy 

while doing namaskaram there was a discussion between ma aunt and uncle which side to face and bow down.Is tat important to see the facing side while doing namaskaram?

Read more…
4 Replies

serve the lotus feet

hare krshna

All glories to Srila Prabhupadh..

Pamho...

My question is- Every soul on this earth, one might be of material desires or an Devotee just thinks of his soul Kalyan, or to fulfill his material Desires. But we never question ourself-

WHAT KRSHNA

Read more…
7 Replies

krishna and shiva

hare krishnathe following are the things that i could interpret out of what i have read.please correct if i am wrong.1] in srimad bhagavatam, it is said that krishna is the avatari, not an avatar ,thus we consideer him to be the supreme among the god

Read more…
4 Replies

Simple & Sharp Ways of Devotion

All glories to Srila Prabhupad,    Hare Krishna,

The spirit souls,coming in contact of material nature from time immemorial through varieties of bodies are bound to bea

Read more…
1 Reply
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –