Hare Krishna

A sure cure for depression and job stress-Harinam!!!!!! I never ever think about my job or any other problems when I am doing Harinam!!!! It is so much fun!! Plus it is considered "Doing service" so you get "spiritual credit" for having so much fun!!! Now that is a real win-win situation. I don't plan on taking a vacation soon but I am thinking that for my next vacation I would like to take a "Harinam vacation". Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna

What about Mayapur temple? Last time I went there, there was a kutir (hut like place) where 24 hours sankirtan keeps going on. Does is happens still?

• Hare Krishna, will be visiting nabadwip, so want to know if the 24 hr sankirtan still goes on in Mayapur Iskcon.

• Volunteer

yes, dear Mataji, that Kirtan is going on still.

You can even watch online at Mayapur TV.

And here is the full schedule of Goura Purnima Festival:

SRI MAYAPUR GAURA PURNIMA FESTIVAL 2015

11 Feb        Devotee’s arrival

12-15 Feb  Sravna Utsava

15 Feb        Kirtan Mela Adivas Ceremony

16-20 Feb  Kirtan Mela

21 Feb        Sri Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama Adhivasa

22-28 Feb  Sri Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama begins

28 Feb        Sri Sri Radha-Madhava Boat Festival

01 Mar        Elephant procession

02 Mar        Santipur Festival on the Disappearance Day of Srila Madhavendra Puri

03 Mar        Lord Jagannatha Rathayatra

04 Mar        Ganga Puja

05 Mar        GAURA PURNIMA Festival (Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s Appearance Day)

06 Mar        Jagannath Mishra’s Feast

http://www.mayapur.com/2014/gaura-purnima-2015-festival-schedule/  

What I suggest You is DO TRY TO ATTEND KIRTAN MELA!

It is a wonderful experience I am getting attending last 2 such Kirtan Melas in Holy Dham Mayapur.

Simple amazing!

Your servant,

Gaura Purnima 2015 Festival Schedule
        We are happy to announce the festival schedule for next year’s Gaura Purnima Festival, please stay tuned for more updates, and opportunities to donat…
  • Volunteer

Announcing the Sadhu Sanga Retreat 2015

Dates : Memorial Day Weekend: May 22 to May 25, 2015

Venue : Boone, North Carolina, USA. The retreat center is located in the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains. The center covers 381 acres of forested mountains, with the main retreat facility set on the mountaintop.

Confirmed Guests : Radhanatha Swami, Sacinandana Swami, Giriraj Swami, Indradyumna Swami, Bada Haridas prabhu, Madhava prabhu, Aditi Dukhaha prabhu, Gaura Vani prabhu.

Registration : Devotees can get registration discounts if they sign up before December 31. For further information contact Rama Vijaya dasa at +1 512 535 3747 or send an email to: info@sadhusangaretreat.com.
    2540859226?profile=original
    Dupe_Home
    • Hare Krishna 

I have heard that the Sadhu Sanga festival is very wonderful. Last year, I was told that it "sold out" very quickly. If you want to go, please sign up ASAP so you don't miss out.

• Hare Krishna

NYC Harinam is 130pm-730pm (EST) daily -shown very often  on Mayapur.tv

GGood weather they do in Union Square - near subway station. In bad weather they do in subways.

Vijay

• Hare Krishna Prabhu

Thanks. I had forgotten about the harinam done at the lunch program at the University of Florida in my own city.

Wow! New York City  6 hours a day!!!! I will definitely be going to NYC for my next vacation. Thanks for your help.

• Hare Krishna Mataji

NYC Harinam (Rama Raya prabhu etc.--   NYCHarinam.com)  does harinam in New York every day for 6+hrs! for last 3.5 yrs!

Also Florida lunch program at Univ. of Gainesville

ys

Vijay

• Volunteer
    Vrndavan temple is undoubtably the best with 24 hours 365 days a year of fired up Hari Nama saṇkīrtan.
    Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!!!
    • Hare Krishna. Yes, the Vrndavan Temple is the very best! However, the last time I visited, I only found one small group one time outside the Temple doing Harinam. Perhaps things have changed now? Are they  going outside the Temple more often these days doing Harinam with the general public in Vrndavan?

This reply was deleted.