Hare Krishna

after completing parikrama a Sadhu offered me govardhan soil,later when i came home i found it to have minute peeble with diameter <4 mm...i deposited it in tulsi after advice of Senior Bramhachari of IKSCON. Please help what should i do now am very much tensed ,have i done any sin or what

11108701696?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna. It is dangerous to bring Govardhan rocks that I know..

My relatives faced this.

Since this is already away from Govardhan ji, it should be ok. It is not you who broke the rock and brought it.

You did it right by depositing this in Tulasi.

Pray to Lord Narasimha and Prabhupada, you will be saved.

• they are sediments on the soil of beds of govardhan

• are they not govardhan shilas

?

• i hope so...i did not bring this myself, he offered me and i took it from his bag

• the soil was in inside campus of govardhan onlyy

• actually the sadhu was in the end of parikrama marg like near govardhan hill only

• YEs that what I said

• Please don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong or committed any sin. It's common for small pebbles or rocks to be mixed in with soil, especially when it's collected from a natural area like Govardhan.

• Hare krsna prabhu, Ideally as per "Garg Sanhita" Giriraj raj khand, you are supposed to put that weighted gold stone from the place you picked up kinda giriraj shila. If not , please go back and put those pebbles back to the govardhan. They are dham vasis, we have no right to seperate them from the dham.

• and senior bramchari tells me that they are not govardhan shilas

This reply was deleted.