Hare Krishna

In today's world a lot of people we all know are focussing towards jyotish, pandits, tarrot cards, vastu shastra etc.to solve the problems they might have. They get into remedies wearing different stones in different fingers and a lot more. How far such things help in order to get success in all.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I read somewhere Prabhupad said that Astology(Jyotish gyan) is like weather forecast, it is never 100% correct, but it definitely gives us the clue for the future. So it should be used with minimal effect like in case of arranging marriages, planning auspicious occasions etc.
    Vastu shastra is also a vedic science, if the house is build porperly according to vastu, the inhabitants will feel peaceful.
    Similar is the case with the affecting planets, different stones are suggested for different people.
    All these are definitely sciences, but as devotees we should be convinced that no matter how much people do all these remedies, they will never get the complete peace and happiness in this material world. It is like asking for calm sea in the middle of tubulent ocean. People can never be satisfied in this material worl because this has stamped by Lord Krishna as dukhalayam ashashvatam.
    Krishna is only true friend, "suhrd sarva bhutanam". He should be only object of our workship."vyavasatmika buddhi ekeh kuru nandana."
    As said in "sarva dharman paritajya"...
    And once we surrender to Lord Krishna then we become fearless "ma shucha"
    We become fearless of all the circumstances for which we need these planets, griha shanti, nakshatra,muhrut, vastu etc etc.

Please forgive me for my mistakes or in case i offended anybody.
    • Volunteer
      That's an excellent answer, Naveen Purswani Prabhu. I agree with you 100%.
    • Very nicely explained Prabhuji- bang on point.Complete surrender to the Holy Name of the Lord is the only permanent remedy.

Hare Krishna
This reply was deleted.