Our Role in Goloka.....

Hare Krishna to all devotees, Please accept my humble obeisance.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

One of my devotee friend told me that we have our role already decided in Golok irrespective of how and in which form we pray ... Lord Krishna is the only god whom we can worship as a friend, son and as a lover also... I worship lord Krishna as a friend and even if I reach Golok after n number of years.. I would like to serve Krishna as a friend only and I will be fortunate enough if get a chance to play with him.. that will be the most wonderful experience ....   I know even if I can be a blade of a grass I can serve Krishna BUT being a grass or being a animal there is not actually we are looking for to be our role in golok ...    Please advance devotees correct me if m going worng.. just the ques pop up in my mind....

Hare Krishna

your servant

Amit Mehra

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

I was referring to what I have heard in lectures - HH Bhakti Charu Maharaj had mentioned in one Sunday feast lecture in Kolkata this part - it is not possible to transfer / promote/ elevate from Vaikuntha planets to Goloka planets from the spiritual world itself. Suppose we are in Vaikuntha and we want to go to Goloka, we have to come to the material world, eventually get human form of life, do sadhana and then go back to goloka planet, that too, only if the lord desires.

I have heard lectures of HH Bhanu Swamy Maharaj in numerous morning Bhagawatam class in Chennai this part - Vaikuntha planets have santa and dasya rasa, whereas Goloka has vatsalya, madhurya and sakhya rasa.

Putting these two together, I wrote that para - not only it is my conclusion, I had got it verified also in one class. See, if we have to go back to being blade of grass (say), then what is the fun? Maybe we were blade of grass last time, this time we will be a peacock (say). There are exceptions of course - Jay and Vijay were cursed, so they came to the material world and went back to being Jay and Vijay only. That does not mean that the same Jay and Vijay will only be cursed every day/ chaturyuga.

See, none of us have any idea about spiritual worlds. Like Zola Preetam Prabhuji said, the best reference we have is Brahma Samhita.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Fair enough..

All clear  :-)

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji, PAMHO,

Rashmi Mataji  has very rightly pointed out quality of a pure Devotee and our duties. your kind attention is invited to few prayers given below:

चैतन्य महाप्रभु की प्रार्थना: मै तो जन्म जन्मान्तर आपकी अहैतुकी भक्ति की कामना करता हूँ |  हे महाराज नन्द के पुत्र, कृष्ण! मैं आपका नित्य सेवक हूँ, फिर भी मैं जन्म-मृत्यु के सागर में गिर गया हूँ | कृपया मुझे इस मृत्यु सागर से उठा लें और अपने चरण-कमलों में धूलिकण के रूप में स्थान दे दें |                                                                      

ब्रह्माजी की प्रार्थना: हे प्रभु, यह मेरा अहोभाग्य होगा कि इसी जीवन में ब्रह्मा के रूप में या दूसरे जीवन में जहाँ कहीं भी जन्म लूँ चाहे पशु योनी में ही सही, मेरी गणना आपके भक्तों में हो और मैं  आपके चरण-कमलों की सेवा में लग सकूँ (SB.10.14.30) |

प्रह्लाद महाराज की प्रार्थना: हे भगवान, मेरी प्रार्थना है कि आप मुझे अपने शुद्ध भक्त की संगति में रखें और निष्ठावान दास के रूप में उनकी सेवा करने दें (SB.7.9.24) | हे सर्वश्रेष्ठ वरदाता स्वामी, यदि आप मुझे कोई वांछित वर देना चाहते हैं तो मेरी आप से प्रार्थना है कि मेरे हृदय में किसी प्रकार की कामनाए न रहें (SB.7.10.6-7) |

Hare Krishna,

your servant

This reply was deleted.