Mentally Ill

Hare Krishna !

PAMHO

Prabhu ji From recent few months i am not able to worship my deities and think of them because whenever i try to worship or think, some unwanted thoughts and images gets triggered into my mind.

I searched on internet and get to know that these are the symptoms of the Religious OCD.I am troubled because of intrusive thought and unwanted images and some compulsive behaviours and i am not able to find the way out.

All the time i am thinking that what will happen if krishna would get upset from me...what would happen if they get to know that their devotee is thinking like this....whether they are going to punish me for my thoughts and images.....and whether they will accept my prayers and devotion or not etc etc. 
All day long, i am busy in thinking like this and fighting with myself.
I get the very bad and sometimes sexual thoughts also and this the sexual one is just horrible ....later i think that how my mind can think like that...
I searched on internet but not getting any solution.
Please Prabhu ji instrruct me..!🙏🙇‍♂️

Please Please Please help me and guide me to the new sun....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hare Krishna Mata Ji 🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

PAMHO

Thank u so much Mata ji...for ur priceless explanation for my fallen condition...thank u so much... May Sri Sri Radha Madhav shower lots of blessings and love on you...🙇‍♂️🙏

I will surely take your instructions and work on my chanting...I will surely do more and more chanting...🙏🙇‍♂️

Thank u sooo much again ...thank u Mata ji...

Yhs...🙇‍♂️🙏

• Hare krsna prabhu,

I understand your situation, consider this as your purification, while doing puja you are getting purified and bad karma is getting destroyed. For this problem, take help of ayurvedic medicines like bramhi and ashwagandha. Try to do yoga as well. For destroying your ashubha karma get bhagwat parayan done from a bramhin in vrindavan. This will give you mental peace. 

• Sure Prabhu ji....and thank you so much for responding to this fallen soul...🙏🙏🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

May Sri Sri Radha Madhav shower lots of blessings on you..🙇‍♂️🙏

Hare krsna 

Yhs

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

All the time i am thinking that what will happen if krishna would get upset from me

The conditioned living entity within this material world has no direct relationship with Bhagawan Lord Sri Krishna. We have lost/forgotten our relationship with Sri Krsna. So this qiestion doesn't arise. 

what would happen if they get to know that their devotee is thinking like this

Lord Sri Krsna is present in heart of every living being in every species and witnessing all the desires, thoughts, feelings of every being. Krsna has always known and knows all our anarthas better than we do. 

whether they are going to punish me for my thoughts and images

We being in material world is the punishment for us. Other than that in Kali yuga, humans are not punished for having sinful thoughts. Performing sins will lead to bad karmic reaction and punishment. 

whether they will accept my prayers and devotion

That depends on sincerity of prayers. 

later i think that how my mind can think like that.

Conditioned mind is storehouse of desires. Conditioned living beings want to enjoy Krsna's energy separately from Krsna. This is the conditioning which we need to get rid of.

I searched on internet but not getting any solution.

There is only one solution

kaler doṣa-nidhe rājann
    asti hy eko mahān guṇaḥ
    kīrtanād eva kṛṣṇasya
    mukta-saṅgaḥ paraṁ vrajet

My dear King, although Kali-yuga is an ocean of faults, there is still one good quality about this age: Simply by chanting the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra, one can become free from material bondage and be promoted to the transcendental kingdom. ( SB 12. 3.51)

Hare Krsna 

• Thank you so much Prabhu ji for ur kind response towards this fallen soul..🙏🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️ and thank u so much for ur priceless words...🙏🙇‍♂️ But Prabhu ji please tell me what to do or how to react to these type of dirty thought and images which are continuously triggering in my mind involuntarily...🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️plsss guide me Prabhu ji...🙏🙇‍♂️

Hare Krishna

Yhs

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

please tell me what to do or how to react to these type of dirty thought and images which are continuously triggering in my mind involuntarily.

Please chant Hare Krsna and hear the holy names with as much concentration. as you can

Hare Krsna

• Ji Prabhu ji sure I will give my best in chanting and hearing...🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️..

Hare Krishna

Yhs

This reply was deleted.