Replies

• Hare Krishna!!

Wonderful reply Suresh prabhuji.

And with regards to Aniruddha's prabhuji's question.

If there are no Gynaecologist, women's will learn old techniques of delivering babies.

No more need of "FOLIC ACID" and "IRON" pills as suggested by Gynaecologist. Women's will start eating healthy, good and sattwicc food which will help deliver her baby without problem.

Today's unhealthy lifestyle is the reason for the necessity of modern Doctors.

PILLS and DOCTORS can provide only temporary solution to the disease , they can never cure any disease permanently.

And if all devotees (assuming 20% of world population) stay unmarried then mother nature will automatically adjust the ratio of men versus women population. You need not worry about women from that perspective. :)

Siddharth prabhuji

Giving birth and raising a child to be KC person would be a service to Lord Krishna and not pain. One should look for such opportunity. The born soul will get an opportunity to lift himself up.

Sudipta prabhuji,

However regarding Vedic rules and injunctions , I am not very convinced all the time. As the rules and injunctions applied to satyug, dwarpar yug,treta yug and kali yug would differ from time to time.

In kalyug who is learned (exceptions are always there) to give the correct interpretations of vedas as per time , place and circumstances to each individual soul .

No offense please.

Hare Krishna

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Aniruddha Prabhuji, Dandavat Pranam. All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

No that will never happen, there will be always men who will send woman to work to live a luxurious life. ............:)

Your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Siddhartha Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

See Prabhuji what you are saying , is with the thinking that what would happen if a person don't marry. But what is the certainty that wife will see his husband's parents? Most of Indians now wants nuclear family, and a newly married couple now after new separate flat, they don't want to live with parents after marriage, and this is the situation in metropoliton cities specially. What if wife dies before husband? who will take care of that husband in old age? what if couple get divorced, which is a increasing phenomenon in metro cities. A woman who is working in the offices till late , how can she take care of the family members, even her own child?

you said men are not accustomed to work in Kitchen, now think if a woman work side, who will cook for the man. They have to take the food of the maidservant and that is the case in the family of 90% working couple in India today, they take food cooked by maidservant in weekdays and in weekend they take outside garbage.And who said a men can't be a cook, you Know the best chef in world is a men, Brahmacharis cook food in temple, and by eating that food in sunday feast people becoming devotee. :) . Srila Prabhupada himself introduced and cooked 100 of reciepies. You know what is missing? That is a proper Brahmachari Training from child hood. A Brahmachari can do things much better household work than a woman do.

Why does medical expences and diseases increased so much this days ? because of not regulated unhealthy lifestyle, if a person work till late night and put all the grabage in mind whole day and back home at late night and take food at 12 and then goes to sleep. His/her health will automatically spoiled after few days, and that is what happening in highly materially active professionals. We are going against nature's timing thats why we are facing untimely diseases , hence this medical expences.

You said if a man remains single he will also struggle, but it is the case when he not become a brahmachari and dedicate his life in serving Krishna in temple.  The Brahmacharis , sannasys living in temple are they struggling? see if we see bodily suffering then we are not seeing in reality. They are the most happiest person in the whole universe. In spiritual consciousness there is no suffering. you know that last phase of varnashrama is to take sannasya (renounced order of life), which is missing in todays society and a 50/60 yrs aged man runnning in train, buses just like ass to earn food for his family members. You know this is the case in every cities, I see every day in Kolkata local train.

Aniruddha Prabhu's answer is given already, that it may seem practical to be woman in every department of society in today's situation BUT that doesn't mean that all the problem will solved by This. What we are trying to say we are building house in a baseless foundation itself, That is today's society and situation is a outcome of rebell against Vedic instruction. Thats what we are trying to convey. Vedic instruction is remove the root cause itself thus this kind of problem not arise, but adjustment in today's situation is like watering the leaves of the tree not the root, in this proccess the tree will never get nourishment, that is what the condition of society today. we are just supressing things with further ignorance, which will lead to another reaction.

your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• Hare Krishna
      if a person women or men believe that their position in this world is required for the benefit of others this is illusion. Maya will offer you this position to feed your ego as much as you want. The living entity clothed by a body neither requires a doctor nor other good samaritans trying make the material body a comfortable home for the living entity. We only require KRISHNA. So the only way to get Krishna is to follow the rules the Lord has set out...you can choose!
      • Volunteer

Yes correctly said Prabhuji. Depending only on Krishna is most fortunate treasure one can have. what is the need of all this plan making , which is nothing but fear of insecurity pertaining to this material body. where is the suffering when one surrender whole heartedly at the lotus feet of Guru and Krishna. Why should we worry for our own maintenance??

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Siddhartha and Aniruddha Prabhu. Dandavat Pranam. All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

If one man is so much worried about inflation and think that He would not be able to meet all the expenses of Grihastha Ashram alone, Then why does He think of marriage in the first place. Because sending woman to work is no way Vedic , Manu-samhita strongly stated that. Living Married life according to rule of scriptures is called Grihastha Ashram, and the other way around is called  just Grihamedhi.In Krishna consciousness movement we must not live life just like Karmi people.Isn't it better to live a life of a life long Brahmachari rather than breaking the injunction of Vedic scriptures.

Vedic injunction would not change according to our whim. Rather we should mold our life according to the Vedic injunction. What we think is right in current situation is not Vedic truth, and that doesn't mean that we can break the rule for that , specifically who are serious to progress in Krishna Consciousness.

Isn't it a better solution to remain Life long celibate and Help the Krishna Conscious movement by actively participating rather then enter into married life where we have to break the rule of scriptures?

The question was about Vedic viewpoint and NOT our viewpoint , the Vedic viewpoint is given accurately, Now one may accept or not, that doesn't mean Vedic rule is obsolete and He is right. Human being with imperfect senses can never take right decision, why not try to live our life according to sashtra and Guru without thinking of our comfort zone, Krishna will be more pleased.

Your aspiring Servant

Hari Bol

• HK...AGSP..This is bad news for matajis...if all devotee stay bramchari..nobody will marry them..n then they will have to work to earn the money....they wont have to depend on men anymore..:)

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Santosh Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

According to Vedic point of View A woman should not work outside, and there are several scientific reason behind it. Now modern so-called advanced civilization brain-washed people that work hard and party harder, and let us think that this is right. But this is rascaldom. Working till late night just to buy bodily comfort is no-way an intelligent thing to do. We are bound by stringent natural law , and if we don't follow, it will give a tight slap and that is what the consequence of not following nature's law we are seeing in todays society, people are diseased, frustrated, lesser than animal mentality, lusty rogue.

Hare Krishna Aniruddha Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam

/*krishna told geeta to arjuna to engage him in work...he wanted to quit his job..but later did it brilliantly..*/

Krishna told Arjuna to fight/work for Krishna's satisfaction and not for Arjuna's satisfaction. Now who is there in this world who works late night in offices for Krishna's satisfaction? . People works harder for sense gratification only. This economic development is nothing but outcome of a man's wish to fullfill his perverted selfish sense enjoyment. Thats why world is standing at this point today where every people have to work day and night just like an ass for a bit of grass.

Krishna didn't told Arjuna to do that Kind of work. Krishna told Arjuna to do Akarma (Action in Krishna Consciousness for Krishna's Satisfaction) , but today's people are doing Bikarma (Sinful activities) and Krishna saying that in BG

BG 16.11-12: They believe that to gratify the senses is the prime necessity of human civilization. Thus until the end of life their anxiety is immeasurable. Bound by a network of hundreds of thousands of desires and absorbed in lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for sense gratification.

BG 16.13-15: The demoniac person thinks: "So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice." In this way, such persons are deluded by ignorance.

So clearly Working hard day and night is not Krishna consciousness work, rather it is work to destroy one's health mentally and physically.

Please forgive me if my words hurt anyone.

Your aspiring servant

HariBol

• wonderful lines prabhu ji "who stays up all night in office for krishna's satisfaction"...even doctors do their duty to get money in the first of every month....they do it for only and only their sake

• yes you are right prabhu ji...... now as women work outside even if they do good jobs such as doctors or lawyers etc....most of women indulge in drinking or relations before and outside marriage. IN USA there are so many single mothers and in india also the trend of live-in relation is fast growing. Also we have to understand we have to teach people to be krishna consciousness and in that way only we can help our nation otherwise we are just going to be next USA

This reply was deleted.