Replies

• Hare Krishna !
    100% OK, we are imperfect that is why we are wandering here and there. The moment we show our desire to become perfect, Krsna starts his job of making us perfect. But we have to take admission in KG-I and that is chanting Krsna's name from the bottom of heart. This happens only when we know the difference between this perfect and imperfect, and a strong desire arise within our heart to become perfect. When Krsna comes to know of our desire being very ardent and strong, he becomes Saarathee of our chariot and takes us to the Vaikuntha Lok, slowly but steadily like a tortoise to win the race.
    • Volunteer
      God is in your heart. You're there with God. God directs your steps. You don't have to worry. You've got the secret to happiness.
  • KRISHNA IS THERE IN OU HEART O GUIDE US
  • Volunteer
    You say you were wandering. Actually all the jivas are wandering through so many universes since time immemorial. By the mercy of Krishna you can get guru who will plant the seed of devotional service in you heart. In this way by Krishna's mercy you get guru and by guru's mercy you get Krishna. Then what? If you don't go out and energetically broadcast this message you are miserly. My wife went out for at least two minutes every day during her first year in an ISKCON temple in California. Now she is the Jagannatha pujari in a temple in India and I'm her humble assistant. If you don't think the Holy Name is powerful then you should try it anyway. Chant and be happy. Chant the Holy Name and your life will be sublime. It's Srila Prabhpada's heartfelt desire, it's his guarantee and it really works. Please don't hesitate. Go out in public as soon as possible and chant the maha mantra. Do it every day without fail.
  • Volunteer
    Yes, it's true. If we take one step toward Krishna, He will take unlimited many more back toward us. Our level of sincerity determines the degree to which our lives will be blessed by the Supreme Being.
  • HARE KRISHNA....
    yes no doubt we r imperfect..... & krishna is all perfect....
    When sum1 try to make a deitie bcoz of krishna's mercy it becomes perfect , although krishna in goloka is much more beautiful then deitie form ..... Dandavat ..... hare krishna
  • Volunteer
    In Jaipur the deities are already there. They remove the right amount of marble and They manifest.
  • thanks for your reply
  • Volunteer
    If I think I can make anything, I'm a human doing and not a human being. You take one step toward Krishna and He will take unlimited many more toward you. First deserve, then desire. As you become fully qualified, then the archa vigrahah will come to you. You don't have to make anything.
This reply was deleted.