Replies

• i think your trying to think who is first guru right? First guru is Balarama. All Guru come from Him. Of course Balarama come from Krishna but nevertheless Balarama is original Guru (first). Even Balarama serve Krishna. I never read anywhere that says Krishna is Guru.

• probably a better thing to say is krishna becomes Guru to save us. )

• going by word translation sadhguru means righteous guru,which seems like word play,for if the guru is not righteous then that person can't be termed as  guru(when dealing with gurus that you have in mind not the gurus like honey bee etc).

Krishna as you rightly said is everywhere..in addition to being everyhwere he is also omnipotent among other things.So that would mean that Krishna is anything that you can think of,dream of,NOT dream of etc.At the same time he is not many things too(e.g he is not demoniac).

Ok not going off topic ..i think you are sufficiently advanced to arrive at the conclusion to your question.Your question here is not about query but perhaps about confirmation. 

• Join discussions plz

This reply was deleted.