Iskcon Mumbai and Iskcon Bangalore

I am feeling disturbance in bhakti due to iskcon Bangalore and Mumbai issue. I can't even chant concentrately I don't know who is right between them when I meet devotees of both Iskcon Mumbai and Bangalore both have there own point of view. I tried to reach Radhanath swami ji but as a small devotee i didn't have any approach to meet him as he is quite busy in these corporate functions and I guess it's not possible for a simple devotee to meet him. I am feeling krishna not helping me or i am not able to love krishna because of all this. I don't want to know who is right or wrong because both will say there part is right. I want to know how can I get Krishna mercey.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you are getting distracted by this issue it may be because you are not that spiritually strong. Stop thing who is right who is wrong that not your concern. Believe in krishna And Do your bhakti slowly slowly you will the more spiritually strong and this roits won't affect you.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

YOu have reached thr right conclusion - better to concentrate on one's own bhakti, rathar than trying to find out who i right and who is wrong.

One thing both say - chant 16 rounds of Mahamantra daily. So this process cant be wrong. Please chant attentively your committed number of rounds everyday. Read Bhagavad Gita As It Is every day.. Eat only KRsna prasadam everyday. Fast on ekadasis. 

If you are able to do this much, I am sure this confusion in your mind will dissipate. Our purpose is to do so much devotion that we go back to Godhead at the end of this very lifetime. Then where is the time to get into who is right and who is wrong, esp when one doesnt have the skill set (knowledge of scriptures to discern). 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• I completely agree on 16 rounds and reading part. But i don't know it really makes me sad that even devotee who love same god Krishna, Follow Srila Prabhupada ji and same books have dispute between them. I got 2 friends one follow HKM and other ISKCON both invite me on there temple and i don't have courage to say any of them you are wrong bcoz they both love krishna. 

And other doubt so I decided to ask this question to Radhanath ji because he met with Srila Prabhupada ji but i was asked even by guards do you have any approach but Radhanath ji goes to corporate functions who I think does not even chant a single round but they have privlage to meet such a great devotee. Is that you can buy bhakti with money. I am not against Radhanath ji the way he speak i think it's Krishna Speaking but some corporate man has access to him but not a small devotee like me

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Please understand taht we are in the age of Kali - of quarrel.

Even in the spiritual world, there is competition. In the material world, the competition is to be ahead of the others, closer to (say) the boss. In the material world, the competition is to put the other devotee in front, closer to Krsna. That is pleasing to Krsna. When we put ourselves behind another devotee and try to bring that devotee closer to Krsna, it is very pleasing to the lord.

Whether there is quarrel or not between two set of devotees following same Srila Prabhupada and same set of books, how does it matter. When you grow up and see the world around, you will surprised to know that in the same family, initiated by the same guru, there are conflicts - eg: Mother in law Daughter in law conflicts.Or conflicts on how to approach spirituality. 

Krsna likes variety, therefore He accepts all of us.

Yesterday, one video came of someone who said he was in HKM earlier, but now chose ISKCON. Please send me your whatsapp number in my inbox, I will forward the video to you. YOu can see and decide.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• We can't put everything on Kalyug. If i do something wrong I just simply can't say this is kalyug that's why. It was our fault that we didn't ask properly about guru parampara to Srila Prabhupada ji. And the issue that i was not able to meet Radhanath ji and some corporate man can. These issue has taken hold of my mind and whenever I chant i think of these and that i will never be able to meet Krishna because I will never become a top devotee. I now feel like i have disconnected from Krishna and Krishna is not with me. I am just dependent on him for everything. How can I overcome this.

• E-Counselor

One more point - you may be able to contact HH Radhanath Swami maharaj. But you certainly know which side he is on. Does that help you decide?

• We can't put everything on Kalyug. If i do something wrong I just simply can't say this is kalyug that's why. It was our fault that we didn't ask properly about guru parampara to Srila Prabhupada ji. And the issue that i was not able to meet Radhanath ji and some corporate man can. These issue has taken hold of my mind and whenever I chant i think of these and that i will never be able to meet Krishna because I will never become a top devotee. I now feel like i have disconnected from Krishna and Krishna is not with me. I am just dependent on him for everything. How can I overcome this

• Instead of focusing on the Issue, focus on cleaning your heart, We are supposed to first clean our own garbage then clean others, so we have a duty , you as a student, son, as a so called bhakt, sadhak, you are supposed to focus on your duties, then do sadhana and try to chant 16 quality rounds of hare krsna mantra. Radhanathra maharaj told me once, you are supposed to follow the ashram you are in, if you are grihastha follow the duties and rules of grihasthas and if you are bramhchari , focus your all attention on maintaining celebacy. Thus your life ? will be successul.

• I completely agree on 16 rounds and reading part. But i don't know it really makes me sad that even devotee who love same god Krishna, Follow Srila Prabhupada ji and same books have dispute between them. I got 2 friends one follow HKM and other ISKCON both invite me on there temple and i don't have courage to say any of them you are wrong bcoz they both love krishna. 

And other doubt so I decided to ask this question to Radhanath ji because he met with Srila Prabhupada ji but i was asked even by guards do you have any approach but Radhanath ji goes to corporate functions who I think does not even chant a single round but they have privlage to meet such a great devotee. Is that you can buy bhakti with money. I am not against Radhanath ji the way he speak i think it's Krishna Speaking but some corporate man has access to him but not a small devotee like me.

This reply was deleted.