Replies

• Dear Mataji,

your sincere desire will please Krishna. I hope it will not be a bad news. Pray to Lord Narasimha dev of Mayaour.

Hare Krishna

Prayers

Prarthana

• Volunteer

Dear Mataji, use Your life in serving to sincere Devotees. 

If You please such sincere souls then by their prayers no matter who we are Krishna will take us to His abode or give us the next chance.

By the recommendations of sincere Devotees we can achieve lotus feet of Krishna. 

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna. Thanks to all for your comments. I really enjoyed reading about the lady devotee who has memories of her previous life in ISKCON as a brahmacari. "The Reincarnation of Shri Raghava Das Brahmachari 1954-1973. Very interesting. Jagadatma das-Hare Krishna. It sounds like you are moving to Vrndavana very soon. Vrndavana is such a wonderful place! I am afraid to live in India. However, I definitely want to visit India again.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Pandora mataji.  here is this nice story of a devotee who has memory of the previous life in ISKCON as a brahmacari.   

http://www.bhakticharuswami.com/2010/09/27/the-reincarnation-of-shr...

If you  seriously want to go to back home quick, go to Vrndavana,  constantly chant the holy name and stay there.

I'll see you there.   Hare Krishna

• Thank you so much prabhu for sharing this amazing story. It gave me lot of faith and hope for my own devotional service. I would really like to read more real l life stories about encouragement in the bhakti.

Thank you so much again

Prarthana

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

Like Haridas prabhu rightly said, there's no coming back - try to go back home in this lifetime itself. If the results prove something untoward, then you have the example of Pariksit Maharaj and you know what to do the rest of your time in this body.

If the results prove nothing wrong, even then the body is perishable for all of us and it is just a matter of time before we all dwindle and wither away. Still the way is the same, chant the holy name, do as much service as body permits, associate with devotees and read read read Gita and Bhagawatam.

To answer your question - Krsna says in Gita - Anta Kale ca mam eva, smaran muktva kalevaram.... whatever you think of at the end of your life, that is what you will attain. Pls think of Krsna more and of your cats less....

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Hare Krishna. Thanks to all for your comments. It is said that mammography is 85-90% accurate in detecting breast cancer. I will be getting further testing on May 30th. I really wish I could go back to Godhead in this lifetime but my mind is way too messed up. I am totally overwhelmed by the "material nature" and if I were to go back to Godhead  now I would just cause disturbances and problems for everyone else. My astrologer told me that I would definitely be a full time Temple devotee in my next life. So I am actually looking forward to my next life as a "Temple devotee". Yes I do need to think of Krishna more in this lifetime too.

• definitely trust the god whole heartly without any discrimination.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare,

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare,

This reply was deleted.