Hare Krishna..

I am running a office in Noida. Everything was smooth and going well. Suddenly, past month my office had a surprise raid from a software company. They charged the case of infringement for the licences used in our machines however they did not found any piracy/cracked version of licence during the audit. 

In brief, they have dragged me to the High court and upon showing every original documents by my lawyer in front of the Justice at court nothing comes out to be favorable and next date of hearing is yet to set. 

I know this is a reaction for my some bad karmas in the past and this is a great mercy by lord that he made some arrangements to wiped out my one sin with this course of action.

Knowing that we are soul, this age is of quarrel, problems, there is lots of suffering to the humankind because of Kaliyuga still then mind and body do not sets to a Calm state even by telling these words to myself repeatedly. Now I have to fight with my sadhna. I have to keep resist my mind and body to continue sadhna with proper attention. I have not lost any interest or faith but I lost my attention while doing japa. 

My question is how to bring back the attention during any such unfavorable condition.

Thank you.

Your servant,

Sharma, Deepender.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

How to bring back the attention to chanting - chant like a small child cries for mother. In problem, some people who are so called athiests also turn to God, then what to speak of people who chant. I am not saying that you necessarily ask for a solution, but you can tell Krsna that this is Your mercy and I ACCEPT. I am facing a problem, this is telling me that how kshan bhangur life is - how everything can change in one minute. Material life is so unpredictable and ever changing - therefore it is better that I take my attachment away from these material objects and chant at Your lotus feet....

The idea is - you are facing a problem, so you will naturally think about it, esp when you sit to chant, because you are trying to concentrate the mind on Krsna and it is already agitated. Accept the problem and have faith, the solution will also come to you. In all your problems, have faith that Krsna is there with you. Think - You have got me to it, You will get me through it. Think - the way the problem happened overnight, the solution will also happen overnight - You are the most powerful, I have taken Your shelter. Pls bless me with unflinching faith - that is all.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Hare Krsna! PAMHO, AGTSP

Please donot expect that "Everything will turn out smooth". Dear Deepender, you have rightly given analyasis that what we are facing are "reaction for some bad karmas in the past and this is a great mercy by lord that he made some arrangements to wiped out sin with this course of action". Whatever is the situatation,we have to happily accept it as mercy of Sri Krsna.

He always gives more happiness than we are entitiled and give less sorrow than we deserve. You please continue with your devotion and rest leave it to GOD.

your servant

• Hare Krishna,

When everything is going smooth, its not so difficult to maintain your devotion towards the Lord. But the real test of faith comes when you can standby at the times of distress. Have faith and no fear. Everything will turn out smooth. Its just a matter of time. Treat this as the Lord's test for your faith and devotion on Him. Stand FIRM, stand strong in your devotion and see your worries just disappear as scattered clouds in due course. He will make that happen, for sure.

Thanks,

Subash

• Hare Krsna Prabhu. Many Many thanks for your kidn words. They apply to my situation as well. I am very inspired. Thank you Krsna for the association of your dear devotees.

This reply was deleted.