Forgive my offensive question.

I'm in need of help. I will ask bluntly but respectfully and I wish to offend no one with this question, especially Krsna. Hare Krsna. Was His Grace, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada murdered or poisoned?

I found some disturbing audio in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/user/iskcontruth

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This what I know. Srila Prabhupad's Bramachari son drowned himself in river ganges for having fallen. His son was supposed to be the successor of His Divine Grace who died on November 14, 1977 due to a broken heart.
    • haribol!

that's the first time i read this...As far as I know,the11  GBC members  was to manage the Society after his demise. Not as Acaryas,but as managers...They decided to be Acaryas....

• The duty of a students is to protect and glorify the teachers the best they can. 

Because  respect and affection toward teacher, one may become blind follower who cant accept any critics, even  based on  scriptural  reference. 

Therefore one should not try to speak in a such way to disturb or offend  in any way, because Lord arrange the teacher according to ones qualifications.  

• as mysterious as netaji files and lal bahadur shastri demise:)

• You guys were all great! These past few days have been troublesome for me in many ways and now I know that I can always count on Krishna to teach me any and everything and He was in all of your minds and fingers when you all responded those wonderfully intelligent and bold statements which have taught me so much. Yes, I am a conditioned soul but like the bound seeking the unbound for freedom I also seek Krishna in that way and this website must be transcendental because I received different responses, yet they were all correct. Thank you all again so much! Hare Krishna. After work I shall reply to each of you personally.

• No, Srila Prabhupada was not poisoned. And also no, you cannot receive diksha from him either. He said clearly that he did not accept any disciples after October 19, 1977.

• Bhakta Dean prabhu,

Vaishnava pranam. The quotes you mention are certainly applicable to conditioned souls like you and I, but are not relevant at all when trying to understand the life of Srila Prabhupada. He is not a conditioned soul and certainly is not experiencing the reaction to "his own past work". Srila Prabhupada is a nitya siddha devotee. There was never a time that he was not fully Krishna conscious. He came here to this world to pull us out, and coming here never implicated him in the snares of maya that the rest of us are prone to become entangled in.

Hare Krishna!

your dasanudas,

Sarva-drik das

• In Vaiṣṇava philosophy there are three ways for perfection :
      --sādhana-siddha, perfection attained by executing devotional service according to the rules and regulations,
      --nitya-siddha, eternal perfection attained by never forgetting Kṛṣṇa at any time,
      --kṛpā-siddha, perfection attained by the mercy of the spiritual master or another Vaiṣṇava.

If the karma doesnt exist in nitya siddha who always remember dear Lord,
      then for sure illness cant be present at any time.

• Dean prabhu,

Karma does not exist for the eternal associates of the Lord, nitya-siddhas, as we experience it ourselves to some degree. For the nitya-siddha devotee like Srila Prabhupada, all the events of his life are orchestrated by the Lord Himself. Also, if there is no karma and no disease as you propose, then will a nitya-siddha devotee live forever? Of course not, his/her body is also perisihable, but under the direction of the Lord.

• Nitya siddha live forever, because body is transcendental and eternal.

All members of Vaikuntha Lokas and Goloka Vrindhavana are nitya siddhas, because their mind are always occupied with Lord.

This reply was deleted.