Replies

• Hare Krishna, prabhu.

PAMHO. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to Guru-maharaja.

If you will donates your eyes to someone, as a devotee how will you read Prabhupada's books? How will you be able to see the Lotus Face of The Lord, Sri Krishna?

Some people are losing their eyes due to their bad karma. If you want to donate your eyes to this people, you want to change their karma. According to the Bhagavat-Gita, only Krishna can change karma. Are you Krishna prabhu? Or are you playing God?

Their is only one possibility to donates your eyes. And that is if your Bonafide spiritual master is asking for your eyes.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna prabhu ji,

Dandvats. Your point does not seem very valid to me. You are saying that "

If you will donates your eyes to someone, as a devotee how will you read Prabhupada's books? How will you be able to see the Lotus Face of The Lord, Sri Krishna? "

Eyes donation happen only after death and not while living in this world. So above mentioned questions does not arise. Secondly as you are saying that some people are losing their eyes due to their bad Karmas and we should not try to change their Karma. I take exception to your views. It is no where mentioned in the scriptures that we should not help the needy. This body is temporary and after death its of no use to me( i.e. soul ). So if it can used to help someone see the Krishna's nature or this world or His Lotus face in the archa vigraha then what is the harm.

But being so illogical is not correct.

Some people say that in next birth people will born blind who donate eyes. It is again very illogical for the devotees. The goal of this life is to go back to Godhead and not to worry about next life. What is the gurantee that if someone does not donate eyes will not born blind in next life. So as Srila Prabhupada promised that follow 4 regulative principles and Chant 16 rounds and go back to Krishna, i believe in that and all other is irrelevant to me. Please forgive me if my views offend you.

Hari Bol

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Amit Prabhu,

He means donating eyes upon leaving the body in an accident.

You said, "So as Srila Prabhupada promised that follow 4 regulative principles and Chant 16 rounds and go back to Krishna, i believe in that.."

I would like to know where Prabahpada PROMISED that if you follow 4 regulative principle and chant 16 rounds (with or without offenses?), you go back to Krishna?

I have never come across such a statement from Prabhupada. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Sometimes I get carried away in preaching, and strongly feel urge to exaggerate. Over time I have learnt to pass on the message of Acharyas As It Is.

Please forgive me for pointing out that A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada never said.

• Hare Krishna,dear Shravan,prabhu.

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to Guru-maharaja.

Dear Shravan prabhu,by following the 4 regulative principles and chanting at least 16 rounds daily, you will go back to Godhead. The whole Guru-Parampara , from Krishna till Prabhupada, has promised this.

This is the conclusion of all the Holy scriptures. If you cannot find this statements, then I like to advise you just one simple thing, just how Prabhupada has always instructed  his followers. START READING AGAIN SRILA PRABHUPADA'S BOOKS. Even in the bible of Jesus(original bible, not the one the christians are using now a days) and in the koran of Mohamed( also the original koran, not the recent one) it is written, that by following regulative principles and chanting Gods names ,one will reach  Gods Kingdom.

So, my dear Shravan prabhu, please make up your mind.

Hare Krishna.

• Volunteer

Caitanya Mahaprabhu Das Prabhu said "following the 4 regulative principles and chanting at least 16 rounds daily, you will go back to Godhead. The whole Guru-Parampara , from Krishna till Prabhupada, has promised this."

Your statement is not correct.

Srila Prabhupada said this. "These regulative principles will make us very strong in Krsna Consciousness and very rapidly we can advance in this way. So under the direction of the senior devotees there try and become fixed in your devotional service to the Lord, Sri Krsna, and this will certainly bring complete satisfaction to you and make you eligible for going back to home, back to Godhead, in this very lifetime."

• Hare Krishna prabhu ji,

I don't know what i wrote matches exactly with Srila Prabhupada's wording but still that is my understanding. There are many lectures where i have heard such statements. Below is a letter written by Srila Prabhuapada

Letter: Hillel Ben-Ami           292681/530501
             I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter, undated, and I have noted the contents very carefully. Thank you very much for your kind sentiments. Now try and understand our philosophy very carefully by reading all of our books, such as Bhagavad-gita As It Is, Srimad-Bhagavatam, Nectar of Devotion, Teachings of Lord Caitanya, and there are so many others. In addition, please follow the regulative principles very rigidly, such as chanting daily 16 rounds on the beads, attending classes, getting up for mangala aratrika. These
          regulative principles will make us very strong in Krsna Consciousness and very rapidly we can advance in this way. So under the direction of the senior devotees there try and become fixed in your devotional service to the Lord, Sri Krsna, and this will certainly bring complete satisfaction to you and make you eligible for going back to home, back to Godhead, in this very lifetime.
             Hoping this finds you well,

Your ever well-wisher,
          A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

I hope this makes sense. If i understood it wrongly then please help me in understanding it.
          Your servant
          Amit Kapoor
          • Volunteer

Yes Amit Prabhu, Srila Prabhupada's words make a lot of sense.

Just by chanting 16 rounds and following 4 regulative principles does not Guarantee you go back to Godhead, Non of the Acarays Promise that.

We must be extremely careful in choosing the words. Using the wrong words can completely change the meaning.

Please forgive me if I offended you or Caitanaya Mahaprabhu Das. Please by all means correct me if I am wrong by quoting Acharyas.

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Well Said and I 2nd it.

2544583359?profile=original

• Hare Krishna prabhu ji, But eye donation happen only after spirit soul leaves this body. The dead matter is of no use to anyone. My question is are we body or soul...we are not this body so what is the harm in donating eyes...

Hari Bol

• Volunteer
    If I give an instrument to someone and they use it to do harm, am I karmically accountable?
This reply was deleted.