Chaitanya Mahaprabhu

Hare krishna dear devotees 

Accept my humble obesiances 

All glories to Guru and Gauranga 

Why don't  devotees  of Sri Sampradaya  and few other sampradayas agree with the fact that Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is Incarnation of Lord krsna himself?  Why don't they accept  Mahaprabhu's authority as the Supreme? 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Every state had and his its own top sampraday, gaudiya vaishnavism came much later when prabhupada restarted the preaching movement. In maharashtra, Varkari and dutt sampraday and ramanandi sampraday started by samarth ram das swami are prominent sampraday. When iskcon started preaching the new generation came to know about mahaprabhu. Gaudiya vaishnavism is more prominent in bengal an orrisa. 

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

Why don't they accept Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is Incarnation of Lord krsna himself ?

1. Lord Sri Chaitanya appeared after the appearance of the most prmoinent acaryas in each of the 4 bonafide Vaishnava Sampradaya

Madhvacarya of Brahma Sampradaya, Ramanujacarya of Sri Sampradaya, Vishnu Swami of Rudra Sampradaya and Nimbarka swami of Kumara Sampradaya did preceaching and established their teachings before the appearance of Lord Sri Chaitanya. So for another sampradaya to publicly accept the Lord Chaitanya as Supreme lord may seem as deviation from teachings of their own acarya. This is common, the vaishnavas of Sri Sampradaya may not follow the teachings of Madhwacarya who appeared much after appeareace of Ramanujacarya.

2. Lord Chaitnya's appearance as an incarnation of Krsna is not revealed directly in too many scriptures. 

3. Lord Chaitanya Himself did not want devotees to recognize Him as Sri Krsna. He played the role of a devotee of Sri Krsna. Even when Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu met acaryas of Sri Sampradaya and Madhwa Sampradaya, He interacted with them as a vaishnava sannyasi. He would not accept if someone would refer to Him as Sri Krsna. There are very few occassions that He accepted that He is Sri Krsna and that too in highly private places with highly confidential devotees.

Having said that His Holiness Sri Vishwesha Tirtha Swami who is a highly revered acarya of Madhwa Sampradaya celebrated Gaura Purnima festival publicly at the main Udupi Temple during his last paryaya.

But the Gaudiya Vaishnava Sampradaya very clearly and openly accepts and harmonizes the teachings of all sampradayas and Vaishnava Acaryas and gets the benefits of their blessings due to the unlimited mercy of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

Hare Krsna

• Tnx for a Concrete logical reply prabhuji 🙏

• Dear friend,

I offer my humble obeisances unto you. I am very sorry if I offended you in any way. Please forgive me from any offenses I committed. I am very sorry.

I may have committed any offenses knowingly or unknowingly, please forgive me. 

vancha-kalpatarubhyash cha

kripa-sindhubhya eva cha

patitanam pavanebhyo

vaishnavebhyo namo namaha

I offer my humble obeisances 

Please forgive me from any offenses I committed. Please excuse me from any offenses I committed. I am very sorry. I apologize. I do want to offend you in any way. Maybe i typed or said something offensive. If I have, I am sorry; I apologize. Please forgive me .

This reply was deleted.