Krishna (4351)

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

Recently one of my friend with whom I was discussing the lectures which were held in Temple, he came up with one question for which I was not able to give him any convincing reply and I accepted that I might not be the right pe

Read more…
5 Replies

How to defeat Lust

Hare Krsna. PAMHO. AGTSP. AGTSGSG

Even after following the path of bhakti, lust in various forms still troubles a lot. No doubt that after coming to devotional service, chanting the holy names, the process of cleansing of the heart begins but still o

Read more…
8 Replies

How to defeat Lust

Hare Krsna. PAMHO. AGTSP. AGTSGSG

Even after following the path of bhakti, lust in various forms still troubles a lot. No doubt that after coming to devotional service, chanting the holy names, the process of cleansing of the heart begins but still o

Read more…
9 Replies

fate and free will

Hare Krishna,

All glories to Guru and Gaurang.

My quetion is about the concept of free will and fate in the percepective of KC, means if sombody is getting engage in KC...is it his/her will or it was pre decided or his/her disteny.

Sorry if asking an

Read more…
2 Replies

Dandvatpranaam

hari bol

when i go to the iskcon temple then i observe 1 thing. and i little bit confused .

why people do dandvatprannam in left or ri8 side instead in front of lord krishna. is there any rule for doing a dandvatpranaam like this?

please solve my confus

Read more…
2 Replies

Guide in North Índia

Hari bol,

all glories to Srila Prabhupada.

in February We will go to India and we  would like to know if some devotee wold be interested in serving as a guide. We are three people and we intend to go to Amrtisar, Jaipur, Agra and finally Vrndavana. I

Read more…
0 Replies

need some advice

hare krsna

pamho

M a krsna devotee.................i do all spiritual stuffs.......... m of vata prakriti......dat means i hav predominance of vata in ma body nd mind.........nd cz of it i face lotto prblms........act d main prblm wid me

Read more…
3 Replies

Hare Krishna!

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Guru and Gaurang!!!

my question arised due to these two concept :

1. Lord Krishna knows everything about everybody, he knows well what is best for us, so we should never beg anything from him except his Bhakti.

2. Lord Kris

Read more…
2 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –