Rang mahal mein holi khelein , ang ang rang chuchaye ||

Tan man mile jule mridu ras mein, anand ur na samaye |

Shri Haridas lalit chhavi nirakhien, sevat nav nav bhaye ||

Swami Shri Haridas is w

Read more…
0 Replies

Vegetarian Cooking

Haribol,

Thanks to ISKCON and totalveg.com for all the receipes.

I have a request for all you great cooks out there, I really enjoy cooking and despite the vast reciepes put forward I am struggling to put together a weekly menu for breakfast / lunch an

Read more…
5 Replies

Radha Kund

Haribol

Recently I had been to Radha Kund in Vrindavan and visited HH Raghunatha das Samadhi.

One sannyasi met me and gave these instructions.

1.Practice loneliness

2.Practice self  discipline

3.Keep chanting your mantra and donot expect any body to come

Read more…
0 Replies

how to control lust?

Hare Krishna, AGTSP, PAMHO

I am inquiring the devotees of the desire tree to ask how to control lust? It attacks from all corners. I try to excercise some self control and I do pray and chant daily. I am younger and it's hard to control these bodily u

Read more…
7 Replies

Why do devotees suffer?

Hare Krishna all,

pamho,

All glories to srila prabhupada!

I observed most of the devotees having many problems in relation to health and family relations compared to non-devotees. I was listening to the lecture of Rohini priya prabhu where he said Krish

Read more…
8 Replies

Silver Foil

Hare Krsna everyone :)

pamho

agtsp

I have a question.

I received a box of kaju katli from my family. But it has varakh (silver foil) on top. I heard some varakh are made in veg way, without using animal's intestines. Does some know what kind of varakh do

Read more…
2 Replies

early death

hare krishna prabhu

if a person dies at the age of early fifties, it is a bad thing for the family members

but for the person who died , is it  a blessings from krishna that he has not faced the two real problems of  Jara and  vyadi

yours servant

sunil b

Read more…
3 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –