Krishna (4351)

Lord Krishna Incarnation

The Lord says that He incarnates Himself in every millennium. This indicates that He incarnates also in the Age of Kali. As stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, the incarnation in the Age of Kali is Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who spread the worship of Kri

Read more…
2 Replies

Onion & Garlic

Hare Krishna ! 

I offer my respectful obeisance's unto the lotus feet of Lord Krishna,my spiritual master and of all the other preceptors on the path of devotion.

How should I convince my family members not to eat Garlic & Onion ? I have already told h

Read more…
4 Replies

How to Control Mind ??

Hare Krishna !

I found our Mann as a biggest enemy. whenever I use to chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra, my mind always get distracted. I always try to listen sound vibration of mahamantra but get fails. How should I concentrate upon hearing ?? Please sug

Read more…
9 Replies

The REAL Brahmin

Once there was a "brahmin" and a cobbler. They used to lead  lives of there own using whatever prowess krishna gave them. But dont forget krishna also gave them an illusion of free will, so they could use there powers they way they wanted to.

The "br

Read more…
8 Replies

Ghosts and suicide

Hare Krishna. I know if you kill yourself you have to suffer as a ghost. Now if you kill yourself and  get a ghost body do you remain here on this  earth planet to suffer as a ghost or do you go to a different planet to suffer when you become a ghost

Read more…
19 Replies

sri caitanya mahaprabhu

Healing a Leper

Vasudeva was a humble, pious and good-natured Brahmin. He suffered from leprosy--a loathsome disease. He was forced to live apart from his friends and relatives on account of the abominable stench emitted by his body. He used to pick u

Read more…
0 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –