how to get the attention of my friends in our krishna conss.,
how to get the attention of my friends in our krishna conss.,
Read more…how to get the attention of my friends in our krishna conss.,
Read more…I Have been in iskcon since past 3 years……
I was much addicted to porn and other abominable stuff before coming in contact with iskcon.
Being frustrated by such abominable stuff I decided to do some charitable/social work for getting relieved from s
Hare Krishna,
i am opening this thread to share opinions about commentaries to the Gita other than the prominent one written by Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Keep in mind that all these "supplemental" commentaries are in some way or another autho
The killing of Shambuka appears in the Valmiki Ramayana, Book 7, the 'Uttarakanda' [Final Chapter], sargas 73-76, in theAdhyatma Ramayana version of Ramayana, also in the padma purana.
When Rama is reigning as a virtuous king, a humble aged Brahmin c
Read more…Hare Krishna!
PAMHO! AGTSP!
My maternal aunt recently delivered her daughter about two months ago and soon after the first month completion ceremony, she complained of having scratch marks on her chest when she sleeps alone. This incident happens when
Read more…We live in a world where the average person is bombarded with advertisements virtually every few minutes! Not only that, but the advertisements are so slickly designed and crafted that people often able to resist there lure. How are we suppose to com
Read more…We are Happy to announce that Sriman Lalgovind Das's Katha DVDs are now available at all Exotic Electro Movie World outlets within Fiji. Please check with you nearest branch and visit our website for more info http://kirtanmandalis.net/hss/
Hare Krishna Mata ji's and Prabhu ji's
PAMHO!!!
I am looking for a Lord Krishna's Statue for my home. We are renovation our house and I will replace our old temple with that of Lord krishna's statue. Kindly advise what shoud I do with the idols I am ha
Read more…Hare Krishna Mata ji's and Prabhu ji'
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.
PAMHO!!!!!
I am looking for the Marble Statue of Lord Krishna, atleast 2 or 3 feet tall for my home. As we are renovating our house I am replacing my old temple with that of Lord Kr
Read more…Hare Krsna,
My obeisances to all devotees, guru and gauranga.
I came across this wonderful lecture from HG Urmila Devi Dasi mataji who explains this process so beautifully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTV05xQtTLQ
Srila prabhupada ki jai..
Hare krsna
Read more…Hare Krishna, is there any whatsapp group in Marathi (else Hindi)? mainly for preaching purpose. Thanks
Read more…Hare Krishna,
I am sad, feeling down since few days. Since my school days I was an average student in academics though I posessed good intelligence levels.I could not score well in my exams co of what one say my destiny.I took up Arts instead of Scie
Read more…Hare Krsna
PAMHO
I have been facing a lot of difficulty in convincing my south indian friend that Lord Krsna is the cause of all causes and is the primeval lord, as explained in Brahma Samhita , BG and SB. But he continues to put his version that Lord
Read more…Hare Krsna
Dandavat Pranams to All Vaishnavas
Please advise if chocolates which are free from caffeine and any non-vegetarian ingredients and that too home made be taken by a devotee?
Read more…'From second Sankarshana comes Maha-Vishnu - the first purusa-avatara.'
how can maha-vishnu is expansion of sankarshna ? as sankarshna is shvet in color and krishna is shyam and maha-vishnu is also shyam in varna as explained in bhagwatam then how one
Read more…hare krsna prabhuji's i am trying to download lectures from here but everytime it is showing no data recieved. plz help me.
Read more…Hare krsna! Dandvat pranam to all devotees. PAMHO. All glories to SP, Sri guru n Gauranga.Can Garbhadan sanskar be performed in kartik month or not?
Read more…How to properly chant the Hare Krishna Mahamantra - Japa
"Nish, nish, ram, ram, nish, nish, ram, ram." Srila Prabhupada once imitated how we sometimes chant without focus, without concentration, without proper pronunciation - how we chant when we don
Read more…If Bhakti yog is the best path in kaliyug, then why krishna told in Bhagwat geeta that, only ship of knowledge can able to cross the sea of sin.
Read more…