Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Adi lila 4-29    4-30   only for you zola preetam prabhu g..

• if you notice it says krishna own Maya makes Him forget Himself. It means it makes Him forget He is God and He becomes like a devotee of His devotee.

• This reply was deleted.
        • it is just wonderful to see that there are devotees like you,who have all through the years of devotional service gained much more than just plain dry philosophy.

All glories to you prabhu g..

• well I got answer from senior devotee who told me Maha-maya is Krishna Own Maya so He knows everything.

• of course he knows everything but in lilas he does not know.It is not as if he is acting in front of mother yashoda or his gopa friends.

e.g in damodar lila Krishna is not acting to be afraid of mother's stick,he actually is afraid.Verses from damodarashtakam confirm this.

• Yes but Krishna Never forgets He is God, because the yoga-maya is His own Maya

• yes prabhu g yoga maya is his own maya but he willfully lets himself be covered by his own potency to enjoy the leela,otherwise the leela would be FAKE.

I am not at liberty to discuss some esoteric truths but suffice it to say that even yoga maya ,though very rarely ,comes under yoga maya!!!

• he does not  know

This reply was deleted.