Will krsna Anytime abandon or forsake his devotee?

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam.So , will krsna anytime abandon his devotee?I am really very FEARFUl.Pls help me.If I Anytime commit vaishnav Apradh or any of the Apradhs due to illusion or because of some circumstantial reason or by mistake ( not purposely or not because of ENVIOUSNESS) then will krsna become very Annoyed and Angry and Abondon me or send me to Hell for punishment??I don't know how krsna's love is?Pls explain how Amazing krsna's love is??I want to know about krsna's love. Pls KINDLY explain...And also tell about that Abandoning thing??Pls help?BEGGING for MERCY.CHARAN

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare krsna
  • https://iskcondesiretree.com/m/blogpost?id=2103886%3ABlogPost%3A166...

Read this stroy 

Krishna never abandons any devotee ever. Even if He does...Vaishanav aparadh.....When time comes He Himself comes to give relief to such devotees of the curse.

Examples are Kaliyan Nag , Nal Kuber and Manigreeva story.

Kaliyan Nag in his previous birth was a great rishi....he did a Vaishnava aparadh.. to get the snake body.. But how fortunate was the snake Kaliyan to have got Lord's foot prints on its head ...

Even Nal kubera  and manigreeva did Vaishnava aparadh by hurting Nard Muni..but they also got Mukti at the hands of Lord.

Even Bakasura... Aghasura...did Vaishnava apardh.. all got glorious death at the hands of Krishna..

How many of us are so great?? to get death also at the hands of Krishna.?

No Krishna never leaves anyone be it HIS DEVOTEE OR ENEMY ( Kamsa)..Be it his friend..( Sudhama) or be it HIS Beloved ..He was always there and will be there.. There is no question of HIM Leaving anyone.....AS HE IS PRESENT IN ALL AS SUPERSOUL. Only....we go always neglecting HIM.. We forget HIM.. But he never forgets anyone.

Hare Krishna.

Why krishna did not kill kaliya? – ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Will krsna Anytime abandon or forsake his devotee?

Krsna will never abandon his devotee who has taken complete shelter of Krsna

kṣipraṁ bhavati dharmātmā
    śaśvac-chāntiṁ nigacchati
    kaunteya pratijānīhi
    na me bhaktaḥ praṇaśyati

He quickly becomes righteous and attains lasting peace. O son of Kuntī, declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes. (BG 9.41)

ye tu sarvāṇi karmāṇi
    mayi sannyasya mat-parāḥ
    ananyenaiva yogena
    māṁ dhyāyanta upāsate
    teṣām ahaṁ samuddhartā
    mṛtyu-saṁsāra-sāgarāt
    bhavāmi na cirāt pārtha
    mayy āveśita-cetasām
    But those who worship Me, giving up all their activities unto Me and being devoted to Me without deviation, engaged in devotional service and always meditating upon Me, having fixed their minds upon Me, O son of Pṛthā – for them I am the swift deliverer from the ocean of birth and death. (Bg 12.6-7)
    Hare Krsna
  • This reply was deleted.
    •    Nice idea.. thnx :-) But you are saying to remember pictures and books about Krishna.... Have u ever REALLY remembered Krishna?

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

As suggested please create a group for devil's advocate

Then within the group give people a chance to answer the questions of devil's advocates

Hare Krsna

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

As suggested please create a group for devil's advocate

Then within the group give people a chance to answer the questions of devil's advocates

Hare Krsna

• Pranams..I was thinking about this today....The Lord is best friend of all living entities...the lord never abandons his devotees.
    There are so many aparadhas done unintentionally ( we do not even know) but by mercy of Lord Chaitanya , we continue.
This reply was deleted.