Replies

• Hare Krishna,

Like Bhaktin Maral said is there somebody who does not face problem in this world? Yes its accurate. The other day I was listening to Guru ji Prabhupada's lecture where he gave a nice example: A PIG EATS STOOL...BUT HE ENJOYS IT. HE NEVER UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE IS DOING. But thats a miserable condition. Just because a pigs consciousness is not perfect it never realizes its miserable condition.

• Hare Krishna Dearest Gourab pr. ji Dandwat pranam

thanks of lot ur reply , ur reply is 100% correct , becouse if  krishna will not given kast to devotee  they will not remember to  Krishna , they will forget to krishna , it is nature of soul , Kunti Mahrani Say to Krishna , o my Krishna You give me mny , many times kast (Problum) , if u will give problum than i will remember u  so i want to give me kast

so if devotee face problum than , think  we are gating Krishna Kripa

If Krishna blessing on devotee than he give  , sundar wife , more wealth, ect. , if Krishna blessing more than Krishna stlon all thing from Devotee  than understan Krishna more blessing on we 

Hari Bol

• I think Lord Krishna just wants us to learn to accept whatever he give us in life. I work at a very frustrating job and Lord Krishna arranges that I feel "utter frustration" every time I go to work. I have to "accept it" and understand that he is totally in charge of my "job experiences." However, Lord Krishna can be very kind too. I went to my Temple program yesterday and went to Harinam too. It was such a " fun and magical day" and I was blessed to have the association of such wonderful and  kind devotees.

• Volunteer

Krishna tests the patience of His dear devotees. He gives problems but He also gives them the strength to surmount them through the spiritual potency of His Holy Name. Think of Devaki and Vaudev. Inspite of being the parents of the the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they were confined to prison and subjected to humiliation. Still they had faith in Krishna and were always immersed in His thought. So Krishna finally killed Kamsa and saved them and they attained fame as great devotees of Lord. Loving Krishna is giving a test of devotion and love. So devotees never consider material miseries as problems. For them it is a loving reciprocation of Krishna. The more they pass such tests, the closer they come to Krishna.

• Volunteer

is there somebody who does not face any problem in this world? be he a Devotee or non Devotee?

This reply was deleted.