Among the 9 process of devotional Service
(1) hearing about the Lord,
(2) chanting His glories,
(3) remembering Him,
(4) serving and meditating upon His lotus feet,
(5) worshiping Him,
(6) praying to Him,
(7) thinking oneself His eternal servant,
(8) becoming His friend, and
(9) surrendering everything to Him.
Surrendering unto the LORD is the extreme and ultimate quality and it the best process of Bhakti..
1. Is it correct?
2. Among these 9 processes which process is the best?
3. Can we compare one process with the other and say one process is better than the other?
4. Is it so, that each process is the best on its way and if anyone follows any one of the processes (not necessarily all), is eligible for liberation. As below
1. HEARING (sravanam)
Maharaja Pariksit(the last seven days of his life, he constantly heard the Srimad Bhagavatam).
2. CHANTING (kirtanam)
Sukadeva Goswami(spoke the Bhagavatam to Maharaja Pariksit)
3. REMEMBERING( visnu smaranam)
Prahlada Maharaja(never forgot Krsna despite constant tortures from his father- Hiranyakashipu)
4. SERVING THE LORD'S LOTUS FEET (pada sevanam)
Laxmi, the Goddess of Fortune, is always engaged in serving the lotus feet of the Lord.
5. DEITY-WORSHIP (arcanam)
Maharaja Prthu used all of his royal possessions in order to offer them in pure devotion to the Lord.
Akura offered prayers to Krsna when he was traveling to Vrndavana in order to see Krsna.
7. EXECUTING ORDERS (dasyam)
Hanuman, the intimate servant of Ramacandra executed all of Sri Ramacandra's orders despite all kinds of difficulties.
8. SERVING AS A FRIEND (sakhyam)
Arjuna was so close to Krsna, that the Lord offered Himself to become his chariot driver and serve Arjuna and his brothers in various ways.
9. COMPLETE SURRENDER (atma nivedanam)
Bali Maharaja gave Sri Vamanadeva his entire kingdom, his possessions as well as his own body, although his own spiritual master was against it.
It appeared hard to understand for me, Can some prabhuji or mataji highlight the above clarification..