Yesterday I Saw this and Got this Question In my Mind

"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain." Quran 4-157

This much is confirmed about all the Prophets that they were not selfish people, they sacrificed their pleasure full life because of their compassion toward humanity. They were rebels of that time who fought against all odds. At their times they were appreciated by very few and opposed and insulted by whole world. And no doubt about the level of intelligence they had shown, so if if they were fake with that easily they could have enjoyed a opulent materiel life. Instead of choosing a tough path.

So man like Christ will let one innocent die in place of him is not believable

and Man like Muhammad who used to think for even those who hated him.
there is a tale about Muhammad's Compassion, there was a lady who everyday used to intentionally throw Garbage upon Muhammad, and as usually he never opposed it. but one day that lady didn't came out, from that Muhammad Understood Something is wrong with that lady. So he went inside the ladies house and found her too be ill and took care of her.

From the humanly perspective it seems:

So a person like Muhammad cannot prescribe "Stoning" and all other barbaric Punishments, which Current Islam is supporting today (I goggled it and found most of those was prescribed in book written by Muhammad's later Disciples "NOT BY MUHAMMAD").

and 30 years after the death of Muhammad Quran was compiled , so it is likely to be corrupted. that's why some cruel thing have came in it (modified by bad people) ...... SO that is not the fault of people like Muhammad and Christ anyway.

Now Comes My Question Like this while reading even our book this types of situation arises, Our life style and current level of devotion doesn't allows us to accept.

E.g.  "You should Follow the four regulative Principles "  easily accepted by all level of readers.

but    " Because of their sin one cannot easily put faith on Krishna" 

" For demons Krishna is bitter and for devotees he is sweet, "   are little hard to believe at one sort.

so mind proposes, just to override those lines which you can't accept ,

is it correct for primary level devotees.

please Answer

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well, honestly all of uncontrolled mind is an enemy to becoming  Krishna Conscious. Ignore the mind do not even try to understand simply  read and chant read and chant and take prasadam and soon your mind will become your friend. 

• Sevak

Hare Krishna Prabhu

Ultimately faith in scriptures is also awarded by Krishna himself. 

There can be three ways of acquiring knowledge:

1. Pratyaksha or Direct perception : Like doing an experiment, observing and concluding based on our perception of gross senses.

2. Anumana or mental speculation : Making estimates or drawing conclusions about what cannot be observed by logic and reasoning eg: history, big bang theory etc

3. Shabda or Scriptures : Accepting knowledge from authoritative sources.

The first two means are imperfect and incomplete when it comes to understanding and practicing spirituality. The simplest, perfect and complete way to understand and practice spirituality is through shastras.

Now shastras explain the knowledge with the help of many examples, stories and allegories. But study of scriptures need to be done under the able guidance of senior devotees. Sometimes we may not appreciate what we read in  scriptures (even BG, SB or other prabhupad books ), nonetheless one can take it as one's own shortcoming rather than trying to tweak the meaning or posing alternative interpretations etc. So the ultimate solutions is that, every time our understanding seems contrary to scriptures, one can take help of devotees to clarify it. Specifically one should NOT MENTALLY SPECULATE. 

Coming to your question about For demons Krishna is bitter and for devotees he is sweet - are little hard to believe

This is very true and easy to understand. Narasimha dev ripped apart the belly of Hiranyakashipu and he took Prahlad on his lap. So lord was not just bitter, but ghastly to demon and loving to his devotees.

Same with Lord Rama - He killed Ravana and he was very loving to Hanuman. 

• Bharat Prabhu in this context  I had a question :
      When Demons are killed by any of the incarnation of krishna they only get rid of their sins or they totally get rid of their Demoniac Qualities also?

• harE krishnA. my humble pranAms to bhagAvan and bhAgavathAs

In lectures given by guru mahArAjAs, it is said that demons killed by krishna get liberated (moksha) devoid of their sins. Some get into brahmajyoti. Jaya, Vijaya who were killed by various incarnations of Krishna were brought 3 times into earthly life and later they were restored back into their spiritual service to krishna (lord nArAyanA) as His gate-keepers.

||shri krishna sharanam mama||

• what rubbish !! If being killed by krishna brings salvation then i wud willingly be a demon

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Lalit Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

we need a rubber to remove the word rubbish from your statement :). There are many kind of liberation, A devotees liberation and a liberation of a person who killed by Krishna are not same. Read Srila Prabhupada books .

Your aspiring Servant

Hari Bol

• but sir, liberartion is afterall a liberation. if i want it anyhow why sud i not become a demon n kill people ?

• Since Krishna or God is all good , the demons also got liberated but the position is definetly not the same . For eg : Putana was a demon and she was killed by Krishna , she got the position of Krishna's mother as she wanted to feed him . but there is gulf of difference between position of Putana and yashoda mata .

and being a intelligent person , one should aspire to become devotee of lord  to get a better position and rather than trying hard to become a demon .

And also who would want liberation ? The true devotee of lord would always aspire to remain in loving devotional service of the lord . 

All glories to Srila Prabhupada !

• sir kindly tell me what is "devotional service of the lord"

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Lalit Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Chanting Hare Krishna is the starting of devotional service, once started rest will be revealed.

Your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

This reply was deleted.