When I keep quite others take advantage of silence and keep on barking like fools but when i speak or try to explain m been neglected and also underestimated..As a devotee i dont care about myself but hearing bad about Krishna make me guilty of commiting SIN  by hearing those things..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krsna mataji,

Statement:   'When I keep quite others take advantage of silence and keep on barking like fools '
    my Opinion:   please dont be silent in this world.If you dont speak up the world will try to silence
                         your voice,speak up

Statement:    'but when i speak or try to explain m been neglected and also underestimated'
    my Opinion:   dont try to explain, they wont listen. Feed them krsna prasad regularly upto the neck.
                         get their tummy's full.They will automatically turn  to krsna
                         This is a super slow process but it works.

Statement:    As a devotee i dont care about myself but hearing bad about Krishna make me guilty of commiting SIN    by hearing those things..
    my Opinion:   As prabhuji correctly mentioned
                        option 1 : defeat them...but since they dont listen u this option is
                                        is invaild in your case

option 2:    run away...good option, u can ignore and neglect them
                                        by this they will understand your intention and will stop
                                        speaking disrespectfully about the supreme loving lord

option 3:     sucide...PLEASE DONT DO THIS
                                        WE NEED YOUR MERCYLESS ASSOCIATION

HARI HARI BOOL

• As you described, they are fools. So master that great courage to ignore them and try to avoid them as much as possible. One day they will understand your sorrow. Nobody has a right to hurt others. No wrong doing goes unpunished.

Hare Krishna.

• Close you ears, shut your eyes, walk away from there and Loudly CHANT KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA!!!!

• Volunteer

We must not preach to the faithless. Its Namaparad and will stunt our growth.

According to Bhakti Vinod Thakore.

1. You must try to win them with an argument. If you are not able to,

2. You must leave a place immediately (where Krishna is disrespected)

3. If you are unable to leave the premises for what ever reason, you must leave the body..

Its that serious.

• Absolutely right prabhu.
  • don't keep relation with them for time being unless they really intrested.

u can give them mahaprasad .

unless one is sufficiently pious one can't hear pure message , pray for them u can chant extra round for them

• Be calm. you don't need to explain them Glory of Lord Shri Krishna. One comes to know about him if Krishna wishes. Once you know that some people are like that only, try not to be amonst them. It's very simple, neglect them.

Don't feel guilty about anything as Lord always like to see their Devotees a happy and blissful.

Hare Krishna...

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Such people should be avoided if possible and one should cleanse oneself by chanting the Maha Mantra.  Those that don't know what they are doing are forgiven but those that knowingly does such things are doomed!

2532796538?profile=original

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

Thank u very much to throw light on my poor knowledge.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare..

• Dandvata mata ji

u r silence is power dont tell anything if u cant teach them better ....

krishna is hidden himself by his yogmaya there are no one is in mistake

your servant...........

This reply was deleted.