Hare Krishna....Pranam everyone....I have read and heard that a fortunate soul that remembers the lotus feet of the Lord, attains the Vaikuntha lokas or Goloka and never return to this material world. A devotee of Lord Ram goes to Ayothya....a devotee of lord Nrshimha goes to Nrshimha loka.....a devotee of Vasudev Krishna (Krishna in the form of a king in Dwarka) goes to Dwarka....a devotee of Gopal (baby Krishna) goes to Mathura....and a devotee of Radha Krishna attains Goloka Vrindavan. Fine.But how about the devotees of Lord Jagannath? He is svayam Shyamsundar of Vrindavan but physically he appears like Vasudev Krishna of Dwarka (Krishna as a king).....

Kindly explain.....

JAI JAGANNATH

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Dear devotees Hare Krsna.      So Mahir what are you saying?

(Prabhuapda said that Jagannath is not an eternal form of the Lord so it is not present in the spiritual world).

You cannot just say like that.

Is it true?

Where did he ever say like that?

Where does it say this anywhere?

You also said.

(Also there is no spiritual planet of Narasimha).

Where did you get this from?

And Radhe replies.

(This is wonderful).

This is not a devotees behavior to speak in this way.

Mahir must give some reference for his speculations or it is to be rejected.

And Radhe must learn to ask where these unusual statements like this  come from.

Hare Krsna.

• Volunteer
        I did pick up on the strangeness of the response, but being unknowledgable myself and seeing Mihir Prabhu's very helpful response throughout the discussions, I did assume, which is a poor choice.

Thanks for opening my eyes Jagadatma Prabhu. I will, from now on, be more vigilant and learn how to ask questions.

I have certainly offended Krishna and the devotees, please, if possible, find it in your hearts to forgive this foolish servant. I will never make this mistake again.
        • Hare krishna....Pranam. Thanks a lot Mihir Prabhu for your response and i was delighted to know that the devotees of Lord Jagannath goes to Goloka Vrindavan because I have heard from a lecture of a devotee here that unless and until we remember and worship Krishna in his tri banga shyamsundar form, it is not possible to return to Goloka Vrindavan.i was quite skeptical and sad about this statement but i failed to find the correct answer. it is pleasing to know that the devotees of Lord Jagannath goes back to Goloka Vrindavan though.... I could not find the exact quotation of Srila Prabhupad saying that Jagannath is not an eternal form of the Lord....maybe someone can help here....

About the other forms of the Lord, well what i have read is there are millions of vaikuntha planets so i understood that each of the forms of the Lord is present in each and every vaikuntha planet....Maybe i am wrong.... Will appreciate if someone could clarify on this.....

JAI JAGANNATH

This reply was deleted.